suspect (Nas related)

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
I know it's not the rarest sample in the world, but the whole layout has me wondering... Nas Four Hills

Comments

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    It is a PLUS for marketing I think, no?

• It happens, dude. It's happened to everyone who samples. No conspiracy, records are records.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    It happens, dude. It's happened to everyone who samples. No conspiracy, records are records.

hit a record like the f.o.d. its possible sure, a matter of what u dig into, hit a chinese joint and i figure chances would be slimmer, know im sayin..

real cool tracks both of them btw!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    i made a beat that sounded pretty similar with the same sample about 5 years ago. im guessing coincidence.

it happens

not on the same level but I posted a loop up here years ago from a pretty obscure moody latin joint, a few months later the homie Insulin1200 called me to let me know the same exact loop was now being used on the new Beatnuts album.

could be a coincidence, could be lifting, either way it was just nice to know that great minds think alike

• I downloaded that Hope track last night and it was killing me trying to figure out who had used it before.

Four days was my myspace song for a while

Day - I do like your version better.

• Four days was my myspace song for a while

Day - I do like your version better.

No doubt, it was on my page too and I also like the Day better, but I'm feeling this Nas track too.

More importantly, lemme holler at a CD Day! Pm will be sent.