HIP HOP VINYL (Anybody Need These?)

DJxREMARKABLEDJxREMARKABLE 53 Posts
edited February 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
does anybody need any of these records?get at me if you need any info on any of the records.1st DOWN - "A Day Wit The Homiez" (12")AHMAD - "Back In The Day" (12")AK SKILLS - "Check Tha Flava" (12")ARCTECTONICS - "Style & Grace" (LP)AWSOME DRE & The HARDCORE COMMITTEE - "You Cant Hold Me Back" (LP)BAZZ MOBB - "Show and Tell" (12")BEDROOM WIZARD & MAD SKILLZ - "Skillz In 98" (12")BIG DADDY KANE - "Prince of Darkness" (2LP)BLACKFACE - "Cornbread" (12")BLACKFACE - "Good Times" (12")BLACKMOON - "How Many Emcees" (12")CAPLETON & METHOD MAN - "Wings Of Da Morning" (12")DOUG E. FRESH & BEENIE MAN - "Hands In The Air" (12")DOUJAH RAZE - "Hard Times" (12")EI8GHTRAK - "Money I Got" (12")ERYKAH BADU - "Bag Lady" (12")EVIL TWINZ - "Ray Came True" (12")FIRST PLATOON - "Money Hungry" (12")FU-SCHNICKENS - "Breakdown" (12")GANG STARR - "Dwyck" (12")GANKSTA NIP - "Interview With a Killa" (EP)GOODIE MOB - "Cell Therapy" (12")H.M.H. - "Comin Off" (LP)HIGHLAND PLACE MOBSTERS - "Take A Dip" (12")HIP HOP AGAINST APARTHEID - "Free South Africa" (12")ILLEGAL - "Head or Gut" (12")JAY-Z - "S. Carter Freestyles" (LP)KWEST - "Whats The Reaction REMIX" (12")KWEST - "Whats The Reaztion" (12" with Pic Cover)KWEST - "101 Things To Do While Im with Your Girl" (12")L.O.L. - "Heaven Or Hell" (LP)LORDZ OF BROOKLYN - "Saturday Night Fever" (12")MILKBONE - "Keep It Real" (12")NEMESIS - "Drop The Bottom" (12")NINE - "Make Or Take" featuring Smoothe Da Hustler (12")PUDGEE - "Checkin Out the Ave" (12")RAYVON - "No Guns No Murder" (12")SCIENTIFIK - "Jungles Of Da East" (12")SCIENTIFIK - "Hold The Key" (EP)SHADOW - "Day By Day" (12")SMIF-N-WESSUN - "Sound Bwoy Bureill" (12")SMOOTHE DA HUSTLER - "Hustlin" (12")SPEECH - "Like Marvin Gaye Said (Whats Going On) (12")STREET SMARTZ - "Problemz" (12")The DOC - "The Formula" (12")The DREDZ - "Rollin Wit My Crew" (12")TONE HOOKER - "Crew Love" (12") featuring O.C. and Jay-ZTRENDS OF CULTURE - "Make A Move" (12")TUCKA DA HUNTAMAN - "Da Hunt Is On" (12")TWISTA - "Mr. Tung Twista" (12")TWISTA & The SPEEDKNOT MOBSTAZ - "Mobstability" (2LP)VOLUME 10 - "Pistol Grip Pump" (12")VONTEL - "Vision Of a Dream" (LP)X-VISITORS - "The Planet Doesnt Mind" (12")send me a PM or an email if interested

Comments

• to everybody who PMed me...check your PMs. i sent you the info you guys requested on some of these records