Secrets of High-$ Record-Selling Revealed! (RKR)

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
I wonder if Julian will ask for site donations.
http://www.recordkingz.com/forum/New Recordkingz Forum And Flash Music Player Are Now Open------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello To All The Recordkingz Crew Customers And FriendsAfter A Long Time Coming We Are Pleased To AnnounceThe Recordkingz Forum Is Now Open And Ready For ActionWe Promise This Forum Is Us Giving help And Information To The Comunity On Topics Like Studio/Pressing Cds & VinylYou Can Also Post Club Dj Nights And Concerts Nights PlusChat About All Your Vinyl Needs On All Levels,I Also PromoiseI Will Get Some Of Hip Hops Us Stars To Anwser Your QuestionsAlso You Will Find If You Goto The Front Page Its Now ChangedClick on "HOME" And Check The Flash Music Player As You CanListen To Every Record On The Website From The Same Page A 1st Of Its Kind Developed By The Person Who Made RecordkingzYou Will Also Find More Changes Now As you Navigate The PagesYou All Enjoy The New Toys, As Next Week is The Big Stock UpdateAll The Best To EveryoneStay SafeJulian and Amy"Thanks To Everyone For Keeping The Music Scene Alive"
Gotta at least give dude props for taking the time to capitalize almost every word in that message.

Comments

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Gotta at least give dude props for taking the time to capitalize almost every word in that message.

Maybe he's hoping for it to be a list of song titles for a mix tape.

Wait a minute...

Maybe He's Hoping For It To be A List Of Song Titles For A Mix Tape[/b].

Thanks, Caps Lock.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    You All Enjoy The New Toys

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

Uh, I like it like that
    She workin' that back
    I don't know how to act
    Slow motion for me
    Slow motion for me

• MY EYES!!!! HOW THEY BURN!!!!!!!!!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

The Recordkingz Forum Is Now Open And Ready For Action
    We Promise This Forum Is Us Giving help And Information

next SoulStrut crash i'll head over there and post some Billie Jean credits

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Uh, I like it like that
    She workin' that back
    I don't know how to act
    Slow motion for me
    Slow motion for me
    If you ever put some nasty shit up like that again... All of that cottage cheese makes me wanna throw-up.