Indiana45s/Yoderific Appreciation Post

jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
really tho!ive gone from liking dude, to wanting to beat his ass, to liking dude, to becoming friends, to doing business together, and now hes straight fam to me.hes taught me a lot about Indiana music from the Funk and Soul to the Punk and Rock. we've travelled up and down Indiana together and have made new discoveries and bought massive amounts of records. hes introduced me to James Bell and the Highlighters, Mr Flowers, and numerous other Indiana legends. hes also laced me with goodies over the time that weve known each other...furthermore, hes hipped me to leads, sold records to me (tried to anyway), and opened me up to a number of good records that are in my regular rotation at the crib. hes now helping me with a website before he breaks camp and leaves for the east coast...im not really known for being mr nice guy on this site but jason is family to me and my folkers and i wanted to make sure all yall niggles knew that...if you dont know dude you should get to know him... eternal thanks J, you will be missed at the flea market...urrrie!