raer car warehouse find (nrr, but cool car r)

karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
"ok, so imagine you live in portugal and your moving house. you find a lovely farm house set in a decent plot of land. the place has been empty for 15 years!whilst exploring your new property you find a large barn in the trees. the door is padlocked shut and its all rusted solid. so you grind the padlock open......... "in norwegian, but the pix tell the story...just keep scrolling!

Comments

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

that is like my dream stockpile. nothing i love more than small european cars, and theres some serious gems in there. jesus.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts

The 356 will be a gem when restored. And the Alfas too...

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Some guys have all the luck...
    All i found in my shed when I bought my house
    was an old desk and a couple gas cans!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    jesus.

Can you imagine the look on their faces?

How many million is that little stockpile worth?

and who was the mafia boss that owned it in the first place, and what happenned to him?

FUCKING SCORE.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    "ok, so imagine you live in portugal and your moving house. you find a lovely farm house set in a decent plot of land. the place has been empty for 15 years!

whilst exploring your new property you find a large barn in the trees. the door is padlocked shut and its all rusted solid. so you grind the padlock open......... "

in norwegian, but the pix tell the story...just keep scrolling!

That's unbelievable. How can the seller not have known what was in that barn? It obviously belonged to a serious collector at one time, so you have to wonder how it remained neglected for so long. You could probably live off reselling them alone.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

The 356 will be a gem when restored. And the Alfas too...

Those Lotuses look in good shape, too. The Elan and Europa are old-school Avengers joints, and that Lotus Seven is straight out of The Prisoner.