Racist Southerners deny blacks water, sewer, trash

GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
An article right up SS's alley. It's a little longer:http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/07/national/07pinehurst.htmlPINEHURST, N.C., June 2- Golf has made Moore County rich. There are spas, country clubs and new $2 million homes. The United States Open, to be held later this month on the most famous of the county's 43 golf courses, is expected to bring $124 million to the state.While predominately white areas of the county, like Pinehurst, are thriving, some black areas lack even basic services like sewers and garbage collection. But as developers rush to provide "resort quality" amenities in the newest subdivisions, some neighborhoods have been left behind - without sewers, police service, garbage pickup or even, in some cases, piped water.These enclaves, Jackson Hamlet, Midway and Waynor Road, are virtually all black. They butt up against, or are even completely surrounded by, affluent towns that are mostly white: Pinehurst, Aberdeen and Southern Pines.(continued)

Comments

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts
    In other news...Racist Northern cops sodomize man with a broomstick.

• Here we go again...

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    True story: Racist off-duty cops beat a Black man nearly to death in MilwauKKKee...home of racial tolerance and inclusion. Don't even talk about the "Driving While Black" traffic violation that's common here for Blacks that drive nice rides: "Lettin' all kind of speedin' cars pass, just to harass our Black ass..."

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    can we not talk about this today?....just one day?.....please?

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    can we not talk about this today?....just one day?.....please?

Cosign, we wifolks will address these issues of systemic oppression when we are good and ready!! Now, Terrell, tell Pepe over there to get me a clean fork!

"mmmm hmmmmm.....sho' smells good in here.....you niggas cookin?"

Dave chappelle is hilarious

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Racial Unity: Get with it.

where's Michael Henderson's crotch?

where's Michael Henderson's crotch?

outakes

is that the chick Faux had in the Volvo?

is that the chick Faux had in the Volvo?

He drives a Volvo? What happened to the Yacht?

you need to catch up around here....at least i'm trying

you need to catch up around here....at least i'm trying

the shame.