TET

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
what's good sinostrut? my homegirl supposed to take pictures in pasadena on sunday and guess who's the grand marshall?apl.de.ap of black eyed peasok, aside from the obvious first question, i really didnt put much thought into each of them dudes actually having names. anyways, how the eff u posta say that shit? anyways, happy lunar new years

Comments

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    weird. apple d is filipino/african american. why is he the grand marshall for a chinese new year celebration?

• weird. apple d is filipino/african american. why is he the grand marshall for a chinese new year celebration?

that was the obvious first question.

anyways, there's like a "asian celebrity" line-up that seems real funny.

• I used to sell twamps in them lil red bags

I figured hell, it was Clement street...why not? People always tripped off that.
    I love CNY, my homey Jeff (from ye ole Flat Plastic Sound) has a party in celebration of it every year with lots of trad. food and beer and music. Though I rarely make it down to see them, the dragon parades are excellent.

• I used to sell twamps in them lil red bags

oh man, havent actually LOLdid at work in a long while.

jeff the big dude? i really liked that shop. u guys eat the tongue soup? i couldnt get with that. this one time my then lady's family had trad dinner and i felt like i had to eat the soup so i ate it hecka fast and the mom was like "OOOOH, SHIG LIKE [tongue soup]!!!" and she poured me another bowl.

• hah, yummm...

Yeah, El Jefe...he is that dude. He taught me so much about music appreciation and history. We never got quite that traditional on the food tip (I'm fairly meat free, etc), although we certainly explored the wide variety of cuisine in the inner richmond district. I used to hit the Burma lunch special 2-3 times a week, love that stuff.