TRADES (Disco/Modern Soul/Early Rap/Funk)

hiptonehiptone 112 Posts
edited February 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
For trades!>Disco/Modern SoulThe Band That Fell To Earth - Starflight (Shaggy Dog Sounds Unlimited) 12" VG+Juice - Catch A Groove (Greedy Disco) 12" VG++The Real Thing - You To Me Are Everything (Disco Version) (UA) 12"Bobby Mann - That's Kinky (Dreamy Sound) 12"Fantastic Aleems - Movin' To The Beat (NIA) 12"Steve Marshall - Maintain Alto Sax Mix (Reynolds) 7"Pamoja - Oooh, Baby (Keiper) 7"Milton Wright - Keep It Up (Alston) 7">Old SchoolGrand Wizard Theodore - Can I Get A Soul Clapp (Soul-O-Wax Inc.) 12" VG++Margo's Kool Out Crew - Death Rap (Heavenly Star) 12" M-Mr.B - Rapper Dapper B (Hit Makers Of America) 12" M-Missy Dee & Melody Crew - Missy Missy Dee (Universal) 12" M->FunkSonny Smith - Super Spook (Siper Spook) 7"Joey Irving - What's The Use/ Don't Throw Our Love Away (Vincent) 7"Young Disciples & Co. - Crumbs From The Table (Gateway) 7"Maurice McKinnies - Sock A Poo Poo '69 (Black And Proud)Magnum - Fully Loaded (Phoenix) LPI want Old School & Disco around '80.Like...Mr. Magic - Potential 1980 (Magic)Busy Bee - School Days (Master Five)Brother's Disco - Thumpin (Just Fresh) 7"Harlem World Crew - Love Rap (Tay-ster)Mr. Sweety "G" - We Want To Get Down (Mike and Dave)Eddie and the Movement - Alive and KickingPoor Boy Rappers - Lowrider RapThese kinds of sounds are welcomed.Please PM me with your trade list.Thanks for looking.

Comments

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Hey Homie:

Eddie and the Movement - Alive and Kicking

Mr.Johnny Paycheck has the lp at his shop and for sale right here!

Hit him up:

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian