GRANDPA SHIG'S FASHION POST [HYPEBEAST UNRELATED]

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
as im sure everyone is wondering, i did my clothes shopping for the year. i only go once a year cuz im not super into it or nothen, but i do queen out on my shits. so i went to the barneys airport hangar sale in santa monica so i can look like fauxrillz but for half the price! unfortunately, faux_rillz on a budget is still way to out of my price range. i mean, shit was like 75% off and still $200 for a sweater. $200!!! for a sweater!!![/b] that shit musta been made from jesusiz back hairs or some shit. i dont get white people.anyways, i didnt buy shit at the barneys thing cuz it was like a lot of italian stuff and foofie shoes. plus the jeans were the beat up joints and i aint paying $100 for some already worn shits. and i dont like needlepoint on my asscheeks so fuck that shit.i stopped by the birkenstock shops along the way but they stopped making the pasadenas. so no luck with shoes.then i went to american rag and lo, they had a sale. i could tell by all the japanese fools up in that joint. anyways, guess who i ran into at american rag? the fanciest lad in the land, YOUNG_PHONICS!!!!!! [/b]i have to admit i was a lil embarrassed cuz getting spotted in american rag isnt doing much for my street cred. but then i thought to myself, YOUNG_PHONICS is here and he's like hella boulevard cuz. so i felt better bout meself. anyways, wuzzup young_phonics i hope u got that vegan weener holmes.all in all, i got a couple pair of cords, some polos, a hoodie [just a regular grey one not one of them ugly LOOKATME allover thangies] and some much needed dress shoes. oh and some rod lavers online. but i always get those every year.

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    young_phonics i hope u got that vegan weener holmes

• dont knock the dude's meatless hussle

• knock the dude's meat

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    i did my clothes shopping for the year.

• fauxrillz but for half the price!

You misspelled "butt."

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    all in all, i got a couple pair of cords, some polos, a hoodie [just a regular grey one not one of them ugly LOOKATME allover thangies] and some much needed dress shoes.

pictures please.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    all in all, i got a couple pair of cords, some polos, a hoodie [just a regular grey one not one of them ugly LOOKATME allover thangies] and some much needed dress shoes.

pictures please.

Or you are soft.

And none of that Reynaldo-style, spread-the-goods-out-on-the-bedspread business; we want to see you work it.

cords

• first of all, mr. hogg, i would never use such a low-rent euphamism for mr. rillz. its called le derriere.

second, hi missbassie! unfortunately i dont have a digicam and one of the cords i got needs to be hemmed anyways. also, i may be returning the shoes cuz im still not 100% sure on the styles. theyre slip ons and i cant find pics online of thems. el naturalistas. but these ones are mens shoes. i swear they are.

theyre slip ons and i cant find pics online of thems. el naturalistas. but these ones are mens shoes. i swear they are.

• here they are!

approve?

• And none of that Reynaldo-style, spread-the-goods-out-on-the-bedspread business; we want to see you work it.

ILLCHRISHANSENFROMDATELINEVIBES

approve?

oooh, i love this game! as long as i'm not that guy with the huge mouth and feathered hair who talks about clothes.

i like the colour, but not sure about the shape or gummy bottom. i think they would be better represented on, with a pair of dark denim jeans or good cords.

• approve?

oooh, i love this game! as long as i'm not that guy with the huge mouth and feathered hair who talks about clothes.

i like the colour, but not sure about the shape or gummy bottom. i think they would be better represented on, with a pair of dark denim jeans or good cords.

sweet! my personal innernet shopper!

u just describe my whole pantschurch. oh, and all the cords i get are cut like jeans cuz i dont like the fancypants sidepocket thing.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    i mean, shit was like 75% off and still $200 for a sweater. $200!!! for a sweater!!!

Non-baller.

You know that this is 2007, diggers need to look sexy while they dig.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

thanks for bringing this jpeg cover back
    I'm still hunting for the Caravelles lp, LOL