Video from the zune/clipse party last week

Comments

• lol.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts

lol.

That must have been when I played the Jim Jones joint! Lmao........

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I am not going to get into some tshit but tht guy with the I love project pat shirt its just.....wrong

• hey, a serious question... not trying to be funny or anything, but are there any rap shows anymore where most of the audience is black? is it just certain venues or certain parts of the country (U.S.) where you get shows that are predominately non-black, or is this just how it is everywhere now? believe it or not, there was once a time when you rarely EVER saw a non-black person at a rap show. judging from most of the pics I've been seeing online recently, this seems to definitely no longer be the case. i know that white folks pretty much took over the underground audience during the Rawkus "backpacker" era, but now it's kinda looking the same for whatever kinda rap you want to mention. enlighten me (particular y'all dj's who get around)... i am old and but i do want to learn

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    hey, a serious question... not trying to be funny or anything, but are there any rap shows anymore where most of the audience is black? is it just certain venues or certain parts of the country (U.S.) where you get shows that are predominately non-black, or is this just how it is everywhere now? believe it or not, there was once a time when you rarely EVER saw a non-black person at a rap show. judging from most of the pics I've been seeing online recently, this seems to definitely no longer be the case. i know that white folks pretty much took over the underground audience during the Rawkus "backpacker" era, but now it's kinda looking the same for whatever kinda rap you want to mention. enlighten me (particular y'all dj's who get around)... i am old and but i do want to learn

Well, Clipse are not the best example of "whatever kind of rap"--they have only reached a limited audience lately, which I think is almost entirely white. The venue is also often a factor. If you went to see a second-tier Southern act at a Black strip club down south--say B.G. at Pinups in Atlanta--I doubt you'd see that many white people. Then again, it's been awhile since I've been to any shows.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    lol @ this question! "are black people having fun w/out us? please advise"

• lol @ this question! "are black people having fun w/out us? please advise"

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    lol @ this question! "are black people having fun w/out us? please advise"

what are you talking about?