Thank You Soul Strut

DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Yo,Just gotta say big up to everyone on the board - especially those I've talked to lately and in the past (no homo). Although I haven't had the chance to spark it up with everybody, this spot is one of my fav on the web. I recently sent out a cd (beats/remixes) to fellow strutters and have gotten a lot of good feedback. I don't mean just positive feedback like, yo man, your shit was cool. Good as in, this is what u should work on, this is what I liked and this is what I didn't like. THANK YOU. For real. Its really appreciated from someone who is trying to put some music out, and somewhat dope music at that. Not only that but there have been quite a few people I've met from the board and all are real cool peoples (from Tucson to the Bay, and of course locally). So big ups to ya'll and thanks.... PEACEDJ Cire

Comments

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    My trip to Chicago this weekend wouldn't have been anywhere near as cool without SoulStrut, period. Same goes for previous excursions to Philly, DC, Portland, Richmond, and NYC. And it says something for the quality of the posters on this board that everyone I've met IRL from here have been good peoples in every way.

Like the man says, SoulStrut truly is the "World Famous Internet HUB for record collectors, sampling producers, beat heads, and DJs to make out-of-town blind dates with each other. Tons of pickup lines being dropped."

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    AYO, you rock

like Marco I've had the pleasure of crashing on more than a few couches across the nation (sup Denmark, Aleit, Danno's friend NoSicka, etc) mad love across the board and knowledge dropped about cities and spots.

RADD!!!!!

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    no doubt. soulstrut is priceless!
    now everyone go to the donation drive and send hot cash. . .
    stein.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I've had the pleasure of crashing on more than a few couches across the nation and made love across the board

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    yo Er*c,

I tried to call you a few weeks back about getting music from your CD on the air. I went ahead and used Asprins track and geve him the heads up and if it goes to air soulstrut will be rocking the TV airwaves

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I've had the pleasure of crashing on more than a few couches across the nation and made love across the board

AYYO!
    SICK ROCK!

• ZeusZeus 162 Posts
    no doubt. soulstrut is priceless!
    now everyone go to the donation drive and send hot cash. . .
    stein.

Plaese to get a MasterCard commercial out of this?