A plea for help from Yarah Bravo & DJ Vadim

BelsonBelson 880 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Vadim's been a mate of mine for time, so when I got sent this, I thought it best to get it out in the open and see if anyone can help.I am reposting this for Yarah Bravo.Please read and if you were at the show in Florence, Italy, and you know who might have taken the computer, please let us know. We just really need it back for work etc.... ____________________________________ EXTREMELY UPSET!! Please, I need your help! It is 5am and i am sitting on a computer in a hotel lobby, extremely fuckin upset! Why?? I just rocked a show in Florence, Italy. And unfortunately some low life took advantage of my trusting nature,and took the opportunity to steal my brand new Mac Laptop from the back stage. (A place where i should be able to leave my possesions in complete safety, while i am doing my show.) The computer was only 6 weeks old, and i bought it with the money i earnt on my american tour. Money i worked fucking hard for!!! How can someone come to the show,dance to the music we provide, listen to the shit that comes straight from the fuckin heart, and then still have the fuckin nerve to go backstage and steal from us. Its not like i am big pimpin, i work hard for everything i own, and my computer is my work, i got all my new songs on there, lyrics, beats, graphics etc... And not to mention that I have a lot of very personal things on it as well! If anyone knows ANYTHING, please email me in complete confidence on [email]yarah@yarahbravo.com[/email] ASAP!!! I am NOT looking for revenge or anything, i just really really need it back!!! /Yarah-----------------------------------------If anyone can help, then BIG thanks!Greg

Comments

• subsub 311 Posts
    damm. yarah is such a nice person though it sounds like one in a million chance that somebody here will know something...

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    MACBOOK = CRACKHEAD GOLD.

You cant leave em anywhere.

• ouch, that really sucks. i hope she gets it back.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    MACBOOK = CRACKHEAD GOLD.

You cant leave em anywhere.
    In Italy it's Junkie gold.

Junkies are worse than crackheads. Junkies will show up that next day like "Damn that sucks!" and help you try to find it.

I wish the owner of the stolen laptop the BEST luck trying to find it. that would be pretty devastating if it happened to me.