Back To College Again Stuff

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
i am graduating this semester from a SUNY school with an A.A.S. in Marketing after a long ass sabbatical.i looked into a shitload of schools with Marketing programs. not Business Admin programs with a focus on Marketing because i am not really looking into getting my MBA. just a BS.i applied to SUNY New Paltz and CUNY Baruch with no problems. the 2 questions i had were about other schools i was going to apply for.Pace University and CSU Northridge Pace-i am transferring with 66 credits and a degree from another college. they want SAT scores. i never took my SATs. arent SATs college equivalency exams? id hate to go take them now.Cal State-these guys dont even want SAT scores. but they are requesting 4 classes. 2 of which i havent taken and arent even offered at my current school. those 2 classes would be a logic class (which im assuming is a philosophy class...so i put that down....and a speech class (oral communication). my school doesnt even have one of them. without one of these classes acceptance seems unlikely.i just figured id try to ask these ?s here since im at work and i cant be waiting on hold for an hour while trying to answer the work phones as well...any thoughts?

Comments

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    What wil JLR say?

that was my first thought

• if you have some college experience, I think the SAT's would be easy for you
    but that doesnt sound right, you gotta make sure they're not fucking it up, which i suspect they are

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    What wil JLR say?

i was actually going to write a little note to JLR before i posted this. considering the fact he is on a roll bashing whatever i post about. this is serious though so. hopefully he takes that into account.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    What wil JLR say?

i was actually going to write a little note to JLR before i posted this. considering the fact he is on a roll bashing whatever i post about. this is serious though so. hopefully he takes that into account.

...and puts some serious effort into bashing it?

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    What wil JLR say?

...and puts some serious effort into bashing it?

yea sure

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts