Hipsters of the world unite!

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Vice TVhttp://www.vbs.tv/Hot shows like AMY THE TAXIDERMIST!"Amy Ritchie is a true renaissance girl. She is a hunter, a piano prodigy, and a nationally recognized champion taxidermist. We went to visit her at her taxidermy shop in North Carolina and heard her life story as she expertly and calmly skinned us a fox."

Comments

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    I really respect what these guys are doing. They are a lot more legit in their coverage and content than other "Hipster" magazines.

• AMY THE TAXIDERMIST!

"Amy Ritchie is a true renaissance girl. She is a hunter, a piano prodigy, and a nationally recognized champion taxidermist. We went to visit her at her taxidermy shop in North Carolina and heard her life story as she expertly and calmly skinned us a fox."

Funny, I've been on this girl's website before and was amazed at her focus and dedication to taxidermy at such a young age. I have no idea how or why I found her site.

• I really respect what these guys are doing. They are a lot more legit in their coverage and content than other "Hipster" magazines.

i would have to agree. their dvd thing was really good. though im not really knowing about other hipster publications like this.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    THERES ALOT OF TRUCKER HAT APOLOGISTS UP IN THIS THREAD

• dont be mad just cuz im the coolest mothereffer on the planet and youre ugly and lame.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    IS THAT A BURTON 80's RETRO SNOWBOARDING OUTFIT????

• not retro holmes, VINTAGE!

• I just can't help but think of how hard Vice has ripped off Big Brother from back in the day.