Astronaut Drama

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Dag! Ya'll following this story? Astronaut Charged With Attempted Kidnapping[/b]"A NASA astronaut who drove hundreds of miles to confront a romantic rival, wearing diapers on the journey so that she would not have to stop to use the restroom, appeared in court today after being arrested on attempted kidnapping and other charges."

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Whitey On The Moon.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    wearing diapers on the journey so that she would not have to stop to use the restroom,

come on, am I the only one using diapers on diggin marathons? It's pure logic.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Ladies and gentlemen, I point to this soiled Depend diaper to illustrate her premediation.

How did we allow her to travel to space in the first place?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    and they come super handy when you pull out that MONSTER KILLER PSYCH piece that would make you shit your pants

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    wearing diapers on the journey so that she would not have to stop to use the restroom,

come on, am I the only one using diapers on diggin marathons? It's pure logic.

Any of you little dudes that think you might want it with me, know this: I stay strapped with the adult pampers.

• wearing diapers on the journey so that she would not have to stop to use the restroom,

I'm wearing diapers to my next gig.

edit: you all beat me to it.

I'm wearing diapers to my next gig right now[/b].

• Whitey On The Moon.

I don't see how they could grant her bail. She's an astronaut -- huge flight risk.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I don't see how they could grant her bail. She's an astronaut -- huge flight risk.

HAHAHA!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    That bitch is crazyyyyyyy!
    On the real though, apparently they wear diapers when leaving and entering the Earth's atmosphere as an astronaut.

On the real though, apparently they wear diapers when leaving and entering the Earth's atmosphere as an astronaut.

She abused government resources (special issue astronaut diapers) in order to stizzalk her man?

The plot thickens...

• How long until this is a movie staring Ben Stiller and or Vince Vaugn?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I'm amazed no one has brought up the Adult baby yet.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

She abused government resources (special issue astronaut diapers) in order to stizzalk her man?

The plot thickens...

Ok, so we were discussing this at lunch....these people are some of the most tested, re-tested, psycho-analyzed, double-checked, pre-screened, post-screened, counseled and professionally trained individuals on the planet....and this astronaut dude's swizzlestick has this woman acting like an escapee from a bad episode of COPS and looking like a $10 meth whore in her mugshot.

NASA needs some serious re-vamping, y'all!

• NASA needs to be put on hold until we can feed all of the poor people in this country, y'all!

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

NASA needs to be put on hold until we can feed all of the poor people in this country, y'all!

Awww...then we'll never have accurate space globes!

And I love these!

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    swizzlestick

graemlin please.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

NASA needs to be put on hold until we can feed all of the poor people in this country, y'all!

While I can sympathize with the sentiment, we can't do that. NASA and the problems it tries to solve in space provides a wealth of knowledge, innovation, and techniques that push man's knowledge about himself and his environment.

• man's knowledge about himself and his environment.

Don't forget about

• Latest reports say she's officially been charged with attempted murder. Bitch has problems...

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    AND IS OUT ON 25000 DOLLAR BAIL.

Will she be drawn to SoulStrut as a result of this post!?

Who is the first SoulStrutter that she will develop a toxic crush on!?

• LazerLazer 796 Posts

Will she be drawn to SoulStrut as a result of this post!?

Who is the first SoulStrutter that she will develop a toxic crush on!?

WE CAN ONLY HOPE.

elise.

• bizarro

in the bay area, there was a news story recently about this 20 something girl who crashed repeatedly and intentionally into a car that her ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend was in. the girlfriend actually died and this crazy broad claims "she was just playing."

ugly stuff

the diaper fatal attraction story is much more amusing

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    From automatic space suction flush to sitting for hours in your own filth. What a long, long way to fall.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    A jelous girlfriend tried to kill an Oregon State Represenative by ramming her with her car. Seems the girl friend was pissed that Rep Wirth was having an affair with her boyfriend. Boyfriend worked as a janitor in the state capitol. Rep Wirth was also a meth head.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1502977/posts

What is wrong with women?

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

aww.. did the little astronaut make a poopy.. yes you did.. yes you did

- spidey

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    A jelous girlfriend tried to kill an Oregon State Represenative by ramming her with her car. Seems the girl friend was pissed that Rep Wirth was having an affair with her boyfriend. Boyfriend worked as a janitor in the state capitol. Rep Wirth was also a meth head.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1502977/posts

What is wrong with women?

Well, I think Ted Haggard (who is, by the way, 100% not gay) kind-of balances out the current crazy woman trend.

"Grab the dick tightly with both hands. That's Haggard Style!"

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,901 Posts
    I read this elsewhere yesterday. I thought of the Bowie "Space Oddity" line...

"And the papers want to know whose diapers you wear."