4 year anniversary of Colin Powell at the UN

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Try to sit through this video, if you can. What a fucking tragedy.

It's sad that the one dude that I have had respect for in this Godforsaken Administration ends up being the one whose image will be embedded into this awful moment where the USA...fuck it, I can't even find the words anymore.

Comments

• i feel your pain. he will forever be intertwined with the smelly ball of shit that is the current administration's unjustified wars. shakespearean tragedy.

• the thing that kills me is that after this horseshit display, people believed him and the administration. i mean, as i sat at home listening to this on the radio, it seemed LAUGHABLE to me...it seemed so contrived and unbelievable.

Just the part where he does the translations with, 'we have to hide these bad weapons.' it was like something that would get cut from a michael bay movie.

jesus. history will judge this administration very harshly.

(b/w - fuck ben stein. i used to think he was a reasonably level headed conservative voice, but now he is a shrill schill for this administration. caught his commentary after the State of the Union on CBS Sunday morning- C'mon, lay off this president- he's the only one we've got! GTFOOHWTBS, Ben. You are done.)

• (b/w - fuck ben stein. i used to think he was a reasonably level headed conservative voice, but now he is a shrill schill for this administration. caught his commentary after the State of the Union on CBS Sunday morning- C'mon, lay off this president- he's the only one we've got! GTFOOHWTBS, Ben. You are done.)

I always thought stein was a fucking shit head. Here is one of his best quotes

"Nixon was a peacemaker. He was a lying, conniving, covering-up peacemaker. He was not a lying, conniving drug addict like JFK, a lying, conniving war-starter like LBJ, a lying, conniving seducer like Clinton???a lying, conniving peacemaker."

• and one silent tear sheds for Fatback's shattered dream of peace.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Absolutly pathetic. and look where we all are now.

and Sabadabadipshit: Eat a fat bag of dicks: it wasnt one silent tear, it is so far at least 55664

you piece of shit.