marvin gaye=476.00 sealed what's goin on?wtf? ebay

kalakala 3,361 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
i must be first press sealed top end my guess 50-75?please to explainhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...p;rd=1&rd=1

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    WTF is right....it doesn't look like it's sealed and it appears to have two razor slices across the front

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    That dude's auctions have been catching weird prices since the advent of the new anonymous bidding thing. A 100 + copy of the Payback? Not even Craig Moerer charges that.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Here's a mint white label promo that sold for $282:
    http://www.popsike.com/php/detaildata.php?itemnr=4021404603

• ** ONCE IN A LIFETIME FIND -- BID NOW OR WEEP LATER **

• classics hold up! though I would've never imagined it ball like this, some cats aren't sweating one-track turds as much as we'd like

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    That guy gets more than he should on most things auctioned.
    And no, I'm not sipping on haterade.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    yeah i noticed this cats 300 dollar sealed impressions lp earlier. hmmm

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    that dude's template makes my eyes bleed

what a douche

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Yeah that's stupid money for a record that's widely available in so many ways. Granted, maybe the best record ever made, but still wtf.

• That guy gets more than he should on most things auctioned.
    And no, I'm not sipping on haterade.
    I've been watching all those auctions all week, and almost everything he listed is selling, most of it for more than expected. $$$sick money$$$

• Bob gets top prices because he has a clientele that comes to him strictly for sealed records on first or very early press, that is what he sells, he always gets top prices even on stuff he buys from me... for top prices.

Mark do you know the cat to call him a douche?

I didn't think I'd come to the aid of the one H*tp*nts but damn yall are hatting.

OK OK last question:

DO ANY OF YOU HAVE A SEALED COPY OF WHAT'S GOING ON? NO? OK. DONT KNOCK IT BITCH.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

DO ANY OF YOU HAVE A SEALED COPY OF WHAT'S GOING ON? NO? OK. DONT KNOCK IT BITCH.

It seems the record mafia family has accepted a young, brand new member.

Dollar_bin, can you work something out of this?

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

In this country, you gotta get the records first. Then when you get the records, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

In this country, you gotta get the records first. Then when you get the records, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Oh, shit! HAHAHAHA!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    HAIL TO THE MASTER!

THANKS

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

I just wanted to stop and tip my cap to this one. This is fucking awesome.

• This is fucking awesome.

• In this country, you gotta get the records first. Then when you get the records, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

OH SHIT!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I doubt Mark would call anyone that he actually did know a "douche"...

Nonetheless, the dude would have to have quite a winning personality to overcome that ugly template.

• In this country, you gotta get the records first. Then when you get the records, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

• did you have a pic without the comic book guy, or did rubber stamp all the background?

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    did you have a pic without the comic book guy, or did rubber stamp all the background?

All the images are based on a photo I took in GRNYC on a visit a few years ago. Fortunately I still had the original source file for the comic book guy image with the appropriate masks for putting the image behind the desk, so it was a relatively quick operation to drop in Sr. Montana, otherwise I probably wouldn't have bothered.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

All the images are based on a photo I took in GRNYC on a visit a few years ago. Fortunately I still had the original source file for the comic book guy image with the appropriate masks for putting the image behind the desk, so it was a relatively quick operation to drop in Sr. Montana, otherwise I probably wouldn't have bothered.

BEHIND THE SCENE WITH THE GRAEMLIN CREATOR.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

gotdamm

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Bob gets top prices because he has a clientele that comes to him strictly for sealed records on first or very early press, that is what he sells, he always gets top prices even on stuff he buys from me... for top prices.

I didn't think I'd come to the aid of the one H*tp*nts but damn yall are hatting.

OK OK last question:

Not knocking the hustle by any means. I meant the template is the douche. Faux hit it on the head.

(trying exclude LOL from my posts, it's quite challenging and brings a smile to my face)