DANTE (very RR and brittanica related)

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Just wanted to bigup a REAL dude who posts (and no doubt is collecting to release a tome full of) METRIC TONNES of info, COMPLETE DISCOGRAPHIES WITH CATALOG NUMBERS, while releasing some hard as fuk music on a consistent basis and for being a nice dude to trade with, no doubt. PEACE,M

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    ^^^ Post was prompted by the influx of (iron) knowledge he dropped today on lurkers and random posters in random threads. PROPERS.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Did I mention he also fueled the mysterious "Alhambra" posts for a good while?

Fuk that schitt was

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Did I mention he also fueled the mysterious "Alhambra" posts for a good while?

Fuk that schitt was

I simply refuse to believe he would ever purchase that His and Herz album.*blech* That dot matrix photo paste-on cover was kinda tough though.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    I often wonder how many real world internationally well known/hailed artist/producer/DJ dudes are closet strutters.

I gather Kid Koala was once. I know Stein, Thes One and DJ Bombjack post here.

Who else?

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    oh yeah dantes the shit! hella smart about records, knows where to dig, is down with all the big record dudes across the globe. hes sexy in that midwest next door neighbor type of way too.

yeah i miss you dante. youre the best. next time you come to cali we can maybe, you know, hang out (w/o josh) and get a samich, smoke a blunt, and you can tell me all your digging stories. and ill laaaaugh...

good times dude....

call me...

[color:white] i love you, always... mark latency [/color]

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Big dudes on the board always come with heavy knowledge, but Dante comes encyclopedic with his shit.

I know there were more big dudes on the board awhile back before I got in here...out of curiosity who were they?

• Massive props...

Always an educational experience kickin it with Dante. One of those dudes who just knows what's what with this record game. Impeccable taste, unbelievable collection. Makes you realize that there are virtually endless still-unknown entries in the funk/soul canon. Real good writer too...

Still clean my 45's with Lysol cause of this dude....

• Met the dude once a couple years ago. Not many people are as sharp about anything as he is about records.