BOBBY VALENTINO BUGGED OUT SCI-FI WORLD OF RB

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
jeeeezus. ok, so im watching BET right now and that bobby valentino shitty ass whiny slow jam crap song he sings is on and the video is dude and his boys and shit walking melrose ave. videotaping all the thick fine ethnic young honeys. uh, hello. what kind of fucked up alternate universe shit is this? first off, you gotta weigh under 100lbs. to actually be allowed to walk melrose ave. and you cant be "of color" unless youve been issued a token by the local business assoc. anyways, i thought the video was mighty funny in a sci-fi pointy ears kinda way.

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    jeeeezus. ok, so im watching BET right now and that bobby valentino shitty ass whiny slow jam crap song he sings is on and the video is dude and his boys and shit walking melrose ave. videotaping all the thick fine ethnic young honeys.

uh, hello. what kind of fucked up alternate universe shit is this? first off, you gotta weigh under 100lbs. to actually be allowed to walk melrose ave. and you cant be "of color" unless youve been issued a token by the local business assoc.

anyways, i thought the video was mighty funny in a sci-fi pointy ears kinda way.

I kind of like this.

Listen to the lyrics, Shig:

Sloooooow down, I just wanna get to know you
    But don't turn around, cuz that pretty round thing looks good to me...

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    its a good song Shig...the video is another story...but the song ...me likes

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i also like this song quite a bit

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    i also like this song quite a bit

There's a mixtape cut with Kanye and Ghostface trading verses over that beat that made me like it a lot more...

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

I like the song, but take issue with the video's complete and total lack of "pretty round things." Dudes found the skinniest video chicks available.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

I like the song, but take issue with the video's complete and total lack of "pretty round things." Dudes found the skinniest video chicks available.

trust me, even they are too "healthy" to strut their stuff down melrose.

i dont know guys. im not feeling the song. the lyrics, as faux has pointed out, are quite enjoyable, but i dont like his voice. and the video aint helping either...

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    what about that new r. kelly joint. the video looks like a cross between lionel richie's "hello" video and a late 80s episode of "days of our lives".

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    that's one of the worst songs I've heard in recent years. we usually don't change the channel when it's on though cuz it's worth a good laugh or two.

• schnipperschnipper 528 Posts
    BUTTERFLY TATTOO JUST ABOVE YOUR NAVEL
    BELLY BUTTON'S PIERCED TOO
    JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT