FREE mix DOWNLOAD :: Self Hypnosis Vol.2

TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
edited January 2007 in Announcements
Whaddup all?This is the 2nd installment in my 'Self Hypnosis' series of mixes. This volume is a bit less ethereal than Vol.1, more drums drums drums!! Essentially, it's a 45+ minute mix that's the sonic equivalent of waking up, getting stoned, and driving fast at night. Ingredients include Clan Destined, Dilla, Zion I, The Meters, Quantic, Lord Rhaburn, DJ Enki, Bobbi Humphrey, Mandrill & more!! Self Hypnosis V.2

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Vol. 1 was .
    Gotta check out Vol. 2 after work.

• thanks Trew, this is noice...good looks on throwing the Enki on there too.

Is that the "Rock Blast" evangelist record used at the intro?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    thanks Trew, this is noice...good looks on throwing the Enki on there too.

Is that the "Rock Blast" evangelist record used at the intro?

thanks guys! glad you're feelin' it.. went a bit heavier on the drummy drums this time around.

P.Ro: that enki track is definitely in my top 5 these days. bay area afro funk representatives!! i can't believe you just train spotted my shit! lol that evangelist record has more than enough quoatables for 10 mixes.. it'd be dope to use on a gospel funk mix too. but yo, what's good w/ a super disco promo shot on GLmag?

heads still go crazy for this one

• haha, yeah I've used rock blast in small amounts on several things I've worked on...that easten euro-rock mix that was posted here in particular. Always keep it handy!

So yo, Soul Boulders are a wrap....down to my last 5 copies which are going in a box for the kids. Thanks for all your support. I'm def. down to throw SDH at ya if you want to give it a whirr.

LAstly, hell yeah that Enki track gets it. I love that whole damn ep on Slept On Records...seriously dope.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    haha, yeah I've used rock blast in small amounts on several things I've worked on...that easten euro-rock mix that was posted here in particular. Always keep it handy!

So yo, Soul Boulders are a wrap....down to my last 5 copies which are going in a box for the kids. Thanks for all your support. I'm def. down to throw SDH at ya if you want to give it a whirr.

LAstly, hell yeah that Enki track gets it. I love that whole damn ep on Slept On Records...seriously dope.

damn, boulders is a wrap? watch that thing end up like black chains & exhaust OGs!

but yeah, the slept on EP is noice. been waiting for another e da boss 'dust deez' mix for a minute now.

check pms re: sequined hyphy goodness

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    btw, TRACKLIST

zion i - doin my thing
    foriegn legion - let's move
    clan destined - never all ways
    isley bros - tell me when you need it again
    dj enki - kung fu kwaku
    mandrill - fat city strut
    omegha watts - treasure hunt
    steve spacek - slow baby dubb
    dilla - $