NEXT Weekend Finds...

ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Guess which grail/e-dig I will proudly display next weekend.

Comments

• Hint: We know it is NOT sealed Del Jones.

• That's light work. I can predict a fairly incredible soul & reggae collection will come in at the end of February.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Guess which grail/e-dig tepid Latin terd I will proudly display next weekend.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    a moose head plaque?
    a 1988 calgary olympics commemorative coin?
    who cares?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    That's light work. I can predict a fairly incredible soul & reggae collection will come in at the end of February.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Hint 1: You won't win.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    That's light work. I can predict a fairly incredible soul & reggae collection will come in at the end of February.

7"s on Gully?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Guess which grail/e-dig I will proudly display overpay for for a fourth time next weekend.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

just a guess

• just a guess

it's hard to keep this record in my collection, jus 'cause of the cover. But there's some joints on here.

• That's light work. I can predict a fairly incredible soul & reggae collection will come in at the end of February.

7"s on Gully?

Still working on that unfortunately... but I am booking plane tickets for something else.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

I predict you'll buy something of this calliber for $200 and think that you are a baller. Also you will sell some boring blue note soul jazz terds to pay for it. am I close?