Was this the wrong response?

jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
in regards to some shitty 80s 12"s im trying to dump on craigslist:
from [email]LORENLEDZ@cs.com:[/email]you listen to bad music!!
my response:
Re: youre a herbthats it.have a shitty life loser.-justin
was that too aggressive? im trying to mend my ways and stop hurting all the sensitives that surround my life. was there a better way to respond?

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    That's the right response.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    hahahaha
    always put others before self

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Nah bro, I don't see any problem with your response. That dude started it.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    a new response... and so fast:

I'm far from being a looser.I own much real estate and have many riches.I'm also fit and not Fat!!!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

I'm far from being a looser.I own much real estate and have many riches.I'm also fit and not Fat!!!

he sounds like a catch.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    I own much real estate

THANKS!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

fit and not Fat!!!

Awesome
    ------

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    so many good locations!

fit and not Fat!!!

Awesome
    ------

you MUST capitalize Fat.

since ive posted this ill ask the board:

WHAT SHOULD MY RESPONSE BE?

• ageage 1,131 Posts

Error..
    "looser"

Decript..

"I am a fat "loser" and I made my own city and house's in "Sim City".
    I am also a kiddie fiddler."

• bozakbozak 334 Posts

photoshop a bank statement with 23 mil in your account and post it.

blow him out of the "I have more then thou" water.

craigslist is all about shit talking anyways...you should have been ready for it.

craigslist is all about shit talking anyways...you should have been ready for it.

really? wow. ive been selling vinyl on there for years and have never had anything like this happen to me.

new game for me: posting crappy records and fist fighting online. AWESOME!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

he sounds like a catch he KNOWS you.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    "looser"

his newest email:

Hey You have a serious weight problem.But start your new life tommorow. Start eating salads for the next 8 years. Start walking around the blockuntil you are capable of jogging. And so On. You can do it!!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

My real estate holdings dwarf yours; you are as but a sharecropper to me.

My riches are beyond compare, but I will nonetheless endeavor to do so: I paid more in taxes last year than you will earn in your lifetime.

And if you are not already aware that I am far fitter than you, you may confirm same with your wife.

he sounds like a catch he KNOWS you.

i thought that too... but if you read his newest response (posted above) he would know that i could never jog due to my leg problem. AND ive lost 7lbs over the past two months. 188!!! i havent been below 190 since i was 25...

2007 is for me!

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    his newest email:

Hey You have a serious weight problem.But start your new life tommorow. Start eating salads for the next 8 years. Start walking around the blockuntil you are capable of jogging. And so On. You can do it!!

What a come back!

"looser"

• his newest email:

damnjinx,youre letting him win.

are you mad cause he's stylin on you???

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

"Listen man, let me apologize. Man to man.

You see, I got this bumm legg, and it the pain is too intense at times,, and when I dont have my medication I get irrascible, you know. So sorry bro.

It's just my mom has to put our dog down. I've had that dogg since I was in 10th grade, so I really love it. And mom asked if I could help to pay for a proper burial. We had this plot picked out in the yard (it's been a long decline for Pancho, he's got paw thistles and pancreasitateous witch makes him loose his fur) but fucking PG&E just told us there's some transformer buried in our yard and it's a federal affense to dig deeper than 12 inchus down. So fucked up.

Now I am trying to sell a bunch of my stuffs to help my mom. But whatever, sorry I'm rambling, the medicine must be kicking in, hahahahahaha. lol.

Listen, we have a lot of stuff, pyrex and tools, bunch of cassettes and videos (you like kung foo flicks dude?), you should come to the crib and check it out. Plus, having new people around for Pancho in her last days would be tight.

Get at me holmes,
    Justin"

i know 3dub. im all self conscious now of my weight problem.

im going for a run RIGHT NOW!

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    stop hurting all the sensitives that surround my life

That line alone, is too funny!

• bozakbozak 334 Posts

really? wow. ive been selling vinyl on there for years and have never had anything like this happen to me.

new game for me: posting crappy records and fist fighting online. AWESOME!

tell me about it. people are getting mad crusty up on craigslist! I suppose its not done on the regs, I should take that back, but I have encountered quite a few douches on there for reals. the comments section is hilarious too.

You see, I got this bumm legg, and it the pain is too intense at times,, and when I dont have my medication I get irrascible, you know. So sorry bro.

It's just my mom has to put our dog down. I've had that dogg since I was in 10th grade, so I really love it. And mom asked if I could help to pay for a proper burial. We had this plot picked out in the yard (it's been a long decline for Pancho, he's got paw thistles and pancreasitateous witch makes him loose his fur) but fucking PG&E just told us there's some transformer buried in our yard and it's a federal affense to dig deeper than 12 inchus down. So fucked up.

Now I am trying to sell a bunch of my stuffs to help my mom. But whatever, sorry I'm rambling, the medicine must be kicking in, hahahahahaha. lol.

Listen, we have a lot of stuff, pyrex and tools, bunch of cassettes and videos (you like kung foo flicks dude?), you should come to the crib and check it out. Plus, having new people around for Pancho in her last days would be tight.

Get at me holmes,
    Justin"

hahaha... oh shit....

get at me holmes.... hahah... nice!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Get at me holmes,
    Justin"

Yeah yeah yeah!!!

But sneak in some white text to, you know, retain your aggro tendencies!

Herm

wow... mental status please?

You are mad because you weight over 200 that is not fit. I'm plenty rich and plentyfit. Call me if you get toabout 115lbs. Sugar.

oh yeah... i posted what faux wrote.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

Get at me holmes,
    Justin"

hilarious. and subscribed his email address to every NAMBLA related site imaginable.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Anyone else think this is not a "he?" The name "Loren" and the reference to Jinx as "Sugar" could be a couple clues.

• Anyone else think this is not a "he?" The name "Loren" and the reference to Jinx as "Sugar" could be a couple clues.

yeah, for real. jinx, did you start this conversation in "casual encounters"?

seeking 12 inches