K-Solo your mom's 12" question

KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Found a minty copy of this 12" that looks like it might be the OG promo. Was this bootlegged or reissued? If so, any notable signs? Spinemag appears to be down. It's nice, but if its worth bank I'll trade it or sell it cause it doesn't really move me.Thanks peoples.

Comments

• there's a boot...

no master stamp (but has etching), darker ruddier label appearance than the og.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Thanks for that. Can anyone help with telling me the OG runnout groove? This copy does appear to have a darkish label but the way there's heaps of runnout groove makes think it might be an OG too.

Is this post not hip-hop enough?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Maybe nobody on here a-c-t-u-a-l-l-y has it?

Dudes are selling off their hip hop collections
    faster than you can spell s-e-r-a-t-o.

• A-side etching: ST-PR-59286-1

B-side etching: ST-PR-59287-59288-1

Thanks for that. Looks like I got a boot.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    There's a white label and a regular red Atlantic label... not sure if they have different etchings or not... both are promo's

Ooooh ok.

Well mine is the full colour label, with runnout:
    PR - 35307 - A
    PR - 35307 - B

I think it's probably a reissue/bootleg.

• Love this song.

• Found a minty copy of this 12" that looks like it might be the OG promo. Was this bootlegged or reissued? If so, any notable signs? Spinemag appears to be down. It's nice, but if its worth bank I'll trade it or sell it cause it doesn't really move me.

Thanks peoples.

i have a re-issue from 2003 or so. picture on the cover of the 12". looks like an epmd cover.