who has funk/soul/jazz lps for sale/trade

obscure_addictobscure_addict 869 Posts
edited January 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
I'm lookin for stuff like, cleveland eaton, east harlem bus stop, placebo, sound experience.... this is just an idea of the type of sound or lp im lookin for. Since i still need nearly 8,000+ vinyls i won't get crazy listing.... my job leaves me little time these days to dig up $1 gems so im stuck trading and buying online most of the year. Just a record fiend lookin for a fix! help a brutha out.

Comments

• call me anytime at 512-447-1000 tuesday through sunday 11-8pm CST. i have a shop that specializes in what you are looking for and i'm sure i can help you out with a lot of your wants.

ask for dave.

our website is www.friendsofsound.com

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    I'm lookin for stuff like, cleveland eaton, east harlem bus stop, placebo, sound experience.... this is just an idea of the type of sound or lp im lookin for. Since i still need nearly 8,000+ vinyls i won't get crazy listing.... my job leaves me little time these days to dig up $1 gems so im stuck trading and buying online most of the year. Just a record fiend lookin for a fix! help a brutha out.

i think i have an east harlem bus stop
    possibly a sound experience.
    and many more.
    send me a list or pm and i'm sure i'll have some things for you.

• i'm also looking for these specific titles from tammy records on 7inch. will pay not trade for any in nice condition, thanks! The numbers are listed in order of release from the label.

1033-Lynn Minor & His Band "Fatback/ For Once In My Life"
    1034-Lynn Minor & His Band "I Finally Found True Love/ Hesitate One Time For Me"
    1035-Floyd & Little Soul Sisters "Moon-y Min-I Men Visit Santa Claus/ Pt. 2"
    1037-Ice-Cold-Love "Sheer Magic/ Wonderful To Be Loved"
    1044-JC & the Soul Angels "Dance Party/ Pt. 2"
    1054- JC & the Soul Angels "God Bless Our Love/ True Love Is Hard To Find"
    1055-Iron Knowledge Band "Give Me A Little Taste Of You Love/ Pt. 2"
    1056 -Roy Jefferson w/ JC & Soul Angels "He's Got To Go/ Pt. 2"
    1057- Steel City Band "Shakin It Down/ Pt. 2"
    1777-JC & the Soul Angels "Nightmare Strut/ Angel's Theme"

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    i PMed you.