dear Phill...knowledge me

Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm curious about the original concept song. Were you down with those guys or was that just a random shout out? And what are they saying? "Knowledge me homey?" It's been a minute since I listened to it, but it always seemed really gargeled like "knowledge me ahhhmaayyyyy"

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I always wondered that too... figured they said "Bill Most Chill" tho...

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    I always wondered that too... figured they said "Bill Most Chill" tho...

"Mr. Bill, most chill" was the quote if i remember correctly. naw, i had no connection with Original Concept. But actually my homies started saying "Mr. Phill, most chill" after hearing that record, and not long after my rapper name got changed from Philly Phill to Philly Phill Most Chill to just Phill Most Chill.

• sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm curious about the original concept song.

Were you down with those guys or was that just a random shout out?

And what are they saying? "Knowledge me homey?" It's been a minute since I listened to it, but it always seemed really gargeled like "knowledge me ahhhmaayyyyy"

They're saying Knowledge Me AMEN...

• thanks Phill and Funky Flat. That's interesting that's how you got your name Phill. Nice little tid bit of info. it spawned Born To Roll and the name Phill Most Chill.

Thanks for knowledging me.

Amen.