Austria Strut (Travel Related)

jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
im supposed to be going to a wedding in Innsbruck around July 14th of this year. ive never been across the atlantic so im not sure what to expect at that time. the wifes been there. we should be out there for a week so any food, sightseeing, places to shop for vinyl/clothes, and any nighttime bar/club info would be greatly appreciated.thanks all...

Comments

• Might be better to post that over on the VV board.

BTW did you meet up with my friend Tim?

Dress

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    vinyl clothes?

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    Will you only stay in Innsbruck (not very interesting) or is there free time to see other places?

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    vinyl clothes?

there was a / between the two meaning and. though i could put one of those on and model it for you sugar.

Will you only stay in Innsbruck (not very interesting) or is there free time to see other places?

im thinking we'll be there for a week so yeah sure i guess we'll be jumping around a little bit. tripping through austria.

• Han Pakora's from Austria - hit him up!!! (cop doubles for me!)

I've only been to Vienna but it was eons ago.

im thinking we'll be there for a week so yeah sure i guess we'll be jumping around a little bit. tripping through austria.

Ok, the interesting cities in Austria are Salzburg and Vienna. Innsbruck is pretty close to Switzerland though and it might be intersting to go to Z??rich as well. You can also travel to Munich in Germany, which is rather close or head south to Italy for a short trip (Milan). Many, many options and the train connections work...

If you really want to stay in Austria only, check out Salzburg and Vienna. Excellent for sightseeing, shopping and enjoying life; especially if you don??t travel alone.
    Of course the countryside is beautiful as well. If you??re into skiing, snowboarding aso, this might be another option.

thanks ppiper for the tips...

...and if anyones out there that wants to do some trades holler at me on the PM and tell me what type of stuff youre after. ill bring vinyl clothes to trade for vinyl records...

I just saw, that you??ll be there in July, so winter sports are not really an option...

However, regarding digging:

In Vienna

Ton um Ton - Rare Records

Lindengasse 32/5, A-1070 Wien

is the spot to check out.