South Carolina track..what do you think?

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Just thought I would post this track on here..a local dude I know called Poochie

http://www.heathwilson.com/Track01.mp3

I know a lot of you dudes aint into the gun talk and all that..but any opinions?

Comments

• ok,thanks.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    it's OK. It doesn't reach out and grab me and the hook is kinda week. Album cut not single for sure.

• yeah I definately agree with ya. he just dropped it off by the house yesterday so I thought i'd give a test run on here.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    He could benefit from better mixing / mastering and possibly a different beat. I hear potential there.

• yeah no doubt..he reminds me of khujo off that first goodie mobb a little. overall..i didnt think it sounded that bad. I mean..compared to a lot of dudes down here..he aint too bad

• leisurebanditleisurebandit 1,006 Posts

• yeah "Surf Rap"..I agree!

• leisurebanditleisurebandit 1,006 Posts

yeah "Surf Rap"..I agree!

really? i actually didn't listen to it- i just thought it was funny that he shares a name with the hip-hop attitude dog who tried to revive Itchy + Scratchy on that old Simpsons episode.

But now i might have to listen to the track- surf rap (sir frap)? we might have a new genre here. who's better, brian Wilson or Khujo from Goodie Mob?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

i like the beat.....

BUT the.... nigga..fuck...nigga..fuck...nigga...fucks became a bit monotonous

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    BY THE WAY...

where is the full clip of the song at the end of the clip...... with the S.C.L.C sample?

• good question

?

• yeah "Surf Rap"..I agree!

really? i actually didn't listen to it- i just thought it was funny that he shares a name with the hip-hop attitude dog who tried to revive Itchy + Scratchy on that old Simpsons episode.

But now i might have to listen to the track- surf rap (sir frap)? we might have a new genre here. who's better, brian Wilson or Khujo from Goodie Mob?

sorry I didnt realize/recognize that character off of the simpsons

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    The loop needs variation, perhaps different sample or sounds in the chorus as well. It needs variation, but I thought it was pretty good!
    Peace
    T.N.