BAY AREA RAP

DJxREMARKABLEDJxREMARKABLE 53 Posts
edited January 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
any help is appreciatedMY WANTLIST[/b]- ANT BANKS ??? ???Sittin On Somethin Phat??? [/b](LP)- ANT BANKS ??? ???Big Badass???[/b] (LP)- BLACK DYNASTY ??? ???Deep East Oaklnd Remix??? [/b](12??? white label promo)- CHILEE POWDAH ??? ???Way Too Real???[/b] (12???)- CLOUD NINE - any titl[/b]e (12")- DOOMSDAY PRODUCTIONS ??? ???Pray 4 Me???[/b] (EP)- FAT KEV - "Dont Jock Now"[/b] (LP)- FAT KEV - any title[/b] (EP or 12")- G-SMOOV ??? ???2U Made???[/b] (LP)- GOLDY ??? ???In The Land of Funk??? [/b](LP)- IGO POSSE - "Hump The Place"[/b] (12")- KHAYREE & LUUVA TWINS ??? ???Hubba Head???[/b] (12???)- LIL JAZZ ??? ???Game4USuckaz???[/b] (EP)- MACK LEW ??? ???Living Up To My Rep???[/b] (LP)- MAFIOSOS ??? ???Levels of The Game???[/b] (12???)- MAFIOSOS ??? any title[/b] (LP or 12???)- MOROCCO MOE ??? ???Task??? [/b](12???)- NAKIA ??? ???Cruzin???[/b] (12???)- PLAYA JU - "Young Ass Playa"[/b] (LP)- RTD - any title[/b] (12???)- STREET THUGS - "Not To Be Fucked With"[/b] (LP or 12")- YOUNG WOO - "Annas Boy"[/b] (LP or 12")- Y-D - "Give It Up To The Gs"[/b] (LP or 12")thanks in advanceDJ REMARKABLE

Comments

• I got the chillee powdah 12".
    call groove merchant (415)252-5766 fri-sun

• I got the chillee powdah 12".
    call groove merchant (415)252-5766 fri-sun

aight cool thanks for the info.
    ill give you a call at the shop this Tuesday.

• ...by the way, anybody interested in trading, hit me with a wantlist. i have a few boxes of extra Bay Area Rap records that i can trade.

• to everybody who sent me their wantlists...check your messages. i sent you guys a list of what i have available for trade

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    are you looking for only other bay area rap records for trade?

• are you looking for only other bay area rap records for trade?

these are the only NON-Bay Area titles im looking for

MASS 187 - "Real Trues Paying Dues" (LP)
    TRINITY GARDEN CARTEL - "The Ghetto My Hood" (LP)
    K-DEE - "Ass, Gas or Cash" (LP)
    MACKADELICS - "Exposed To The Game" (LP)

or anything similar to those titles