BREAKADAWN: fly 80's soul mix CD OUT NOW!!!

BigJacksBigJacks 7 Posts
edited January 2007 in Announcements
big up again to everyone who took the time to peep the promo cold blooded mix (grab it while you still can!). hopefully that left your mouth watering for the main course, which is finally here...BREAKADAWN: The Fly 80's Soul Mix CD[/b]*[/b]Featuring 80's modern soul, R&B, disco/boogie from the likes of michael jackson[/b], SOS band[/b], sade[/b], stevie wonder[/b], luther vandross[/b] and more*[/b]Limited edition (only 50 copies, hand numbered!) *[/b]Hand silk screened in two colours: 1.black/white on brown stock[/b]2.flourescent pink/white on brown stock[/b]PICK UP THIS CD and other titles/merch @[/b]www.myspace.com/bigjacks www.myspace.com/blackrap or get @ me to make other arrangements*peep an audio sample @ www.myspace.com/bigjacks*TRACKLISTING[/b]the bozack mix[/b] 01. luther vandross - never too much 02. cashmere - light of love 03. rene and angela - i???ll be good 04. patrice rushen - feels so real 05. the s.o.s. band - no one???s gonna love you 06. intrigue - fly girl 07. switch - keeping secrets 08. d train - walk on by 09. central line - walking into sunshine 10. whispers - tonight 11. tom browne - bye gones the big jacks mix [/b]12. yarbrough & peoples - don???t stop the music 13. stevie wonder - that girl 14. michael jackson - baby be mine 15. sade - hang on to your love 16. howard johnson - so fine 17. the s.o.s. band - the finest 18. 52nd street - tell me how it feels 19. bb&q band - genie 20. the fatback band - i found loving 21. skipworth & turner - thinking about your love 22. first offense - we come to take control 23. cameo - back and forth 24. midnight star - midas touch 25. cheryl lynn - encore