so a ancient shark walks into ancient pastry party

Comments

• good lord lady how do you sleep at nite?

now i must retreat to my happy place
    http://www.cuteoverload.com/

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

i thought foodland.com was your happy place.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    girl, that loooks tasty

good vid.

• girl, that loooks tasty

good vid.

tasty?!? TASTY?!?!?!

ok, i hate to make the comparison, but eating that wretched looking shark is like the culinary equivalent to cunnilingabobalatin a grandma.

and haHA! ms. damn, i ran my cursor over that foodland.com thing cuz i know your rascally ways. u cant fool THE SHIG with your witchcraft!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    girl, that loooks tasty

good vid.

tasty?!? TASTY?!?!?!

ok, i hate to make the comparison, but eating that wretched looking shark is like the culinary equivalent to cunnilingabobalatin a grandma.

sashimi

• girl, that loooks tasty

good vid.

tasty?!? TASTY?!?!?!

sashimi

nandayo! what u think im talken bout?

• nandayo!

Yasai nanda!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

and haHA! ms. damn, i ran my cursor over that foodland.com thing cuz i know your rascally ways. u cant fool THE SHIG with your witchcraft!

damn you!

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    damn! those teeth look insane. they have little barb things on them. the gills are crazy too. probably becuase of the depth of the water, huh?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    girl, that loooks tasty

good vid.

tasty?!? TASTY?!?!?!

sashimi

I don't know if I should jump for joy or slump and cry when I read your posts.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    The abyssal region is sick. Does anyone remember that video of the exploding whale?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    girl, that loooks tasty

good vid.

tasty?!? TASTY?!?!?!

sashimi

I don't know if I should jump for joy or slump and cry when I read your posts.

you know what to do...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    YOU ALREADY KNOW I'M
    GWAILO FOR LIFE

AND YOU KNOW THIS!!!!!!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    sometimes people forget. thats why im here, son.

dang.