that goddamn donut thread

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
gave me a jones...yesterday I had to stop off for a couple, and right now I wanna hop in the car and go get a couple more...I need a sponsor or some shit to call..."Dude, they be calling me and shit, I need a taste, talk me out of it"

Comments

• gave me a jones...yesterday I had to stop off for a couple, and right now I wanna hop in the car and go get a couple more...I need a sponsor or some shit to call..."Dude, they be calling me and shit, I need a taste, talk me out of it"

You only live once. Go get some donuts.

• gave me a jones...yesterday I had to stop off for a couple, and right now I wanna hop in the car and go get a couple more...I need a sponsor or some shit to call..."Dude, they be calling me and shit, I need a taste, talk me out of it"

I made donuts for a couple summers before moving on to the higher ends of baking.
    (never corporate donuts, son.)
    And I will tell you that an Apple Fritter or Glazed hot and fresh from the glazing rack with a cold glass of milk is a transcendent culinary experience, but NOT one that is to be repeated on a daily basis.

Donuts are reallllllllly gross. How someone managed to make air so fatty and sugary is a marvel.

I made donuts for a couple summers before moving on to the higher ends of baking.
    And I will tell you that an Apple Fritter or Glazed hot and fresh from the glazing rack with a cold glass of milk is a transcendent culinary experience, but NOT one that is to be repeated on a daily basis.

Donuts are reallllllllly gross. How someone managed to make air so fatty and sugary is a marvel.

The 5 gallon drums of glaze are the best.

yeah...just above the 20 pound blocks of lard.

yeah...just above the 20 pound blocks of lard.

• mmmm..went and got some, got some for my girl also for when she gets out of class here in an hour or so...better not smoke this ridiculous nug of weed the soundman at the club gave me last night, or my girl will get no surprise donuts..

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    hook up- you got some good donuts right around the corner from the record store. at union and mclean. i had a donut from there when i was in memphis. what's it called??? donalds donuts or something. TASTY!

• hook up- you got some good donuts right around the corner from the record store. at union and mclean. i had a donut from there when i was in memphis. what's it called??? donalds donuts or something. TASTY!

yeah..Donalds is pretty good...luckily, I am working at home today, so I got the bomb-ass joint, Gibson's Donuts, down the street from the house

• this is awesome, i was just talking with p-ro yesterday about hunt's donut shop in the mission. its quite legendary. or was. my only hunt's story, aside from eating a donut there at 2am and being offered some of the missions finest tar, was the time i was whizzing by on the 14 at 11pm and i swear to buddha i saw thee finest asian lady slangen donuts in one of them backless apron dresses. i swear to god. those of my bay areolas know how odd this would seem, being that hunts was like a magnet for the nastiest crackheads and gutterpunks around. but i swear to you, i felt like a pirate jerking off to a manatee thinking it was a mermaid. she was FOYNE! ok, that is all. hunts, or whatever it changed its name to, i think magic donut, please RIP.