Barak & Trilary Clinton Running For President?

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Umm...what hasn't this been tawn'd about yet? I just found this out yesterday via a co-worker (paint me a american)Let's get a 5 pager going on this so you dudes can out yourselves as being sexist as well (we know there's already a lot of racist dudes on here).

Comments

• would love to see them win, unfortunately there is a whole slew of Old American voters that will never let this happen....we gotta wait 'til they die off in about 10 years until something like this could be a reality.

• would love to see them win, unfortunately there is a whole slew of Old American voters that will never let this happen....we gotta wait 'til they die off in about 10 years until something like this could be a reality.

Dog no offense, but you sound white. Unfortunately there's tons of Americans my age and even younger who share the same ideas and politics. That shit just doesn't just end it gets carried down.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Last election Kerry popped up from almost out of nowhere to become the leading candidate. In a few months we'll probably be wondering who these two were.

Man, I wish Schwarzenegger could run for president. Hard to believe but as a republican he's a better democrat than most democrats.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    would love to see them win, unfortunately there is a whole slew of Old American voters that will never let this happen....we gotta wait 'til they die off in about 10 years until something like this could be a reality.

Dog no offense, but you sound white. Unfortunately there's tons of Americans my age and even younger who share the same ideas and politics. That shit just doesn't just end it gets carried down.

Sadababa?

you sound unaware of the amonut of old-school senior citizen voters

and fuck you with the "you sound white" shit...just shut the fuck up with that shit...that phrase is gettin tired

you sound unaware of the amonut of old-school senior citizen voters

and fuck you with the "you sound white" shit...just shut the fuck up with that shit...that phrase is gettin tired

Hook-Up:

Seriously, only a white person would be naive to think "racism will just go away" magically with a certain demographic dying. I really din't mean that to be inflamatory ....sorry for that but really, c'mon.

And really I think that's a bullshit way for any type of change/progress to happen in this sitatuion by just waiting around for that to happen. The only way Barak and Hilary could win if they convince voters to vote for them, plain and simple.

IMO: I'm still not sure about Barak and have really no opinion on Hilary. Of course I want change and of course I want a person of color in charge, but if Barak pulls a Kerry and isn't about shit then it'll be a huge dissapointment to people.A lot is riding on Barak and I know he'll be scrutinized more than any other presidential canidate ever especially since he has a chance (how big? who knows)....

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Only people can keep racism alive.

• Only people can keep racism alive.

Uh yeah that's what I meant when I said there's people my age and younger with some fucked-up ways of thinking. Those people will still be around for a while when it's time to vote and so and so on.

you're blowing my mind what that insight though!

Uh yeah that's what I meant when I said there's people my age and younger with some fucked-up ways of thinking. Those people will still be around for a while when it's time to vote and so and so on.

You're the future of America.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

break it the fuck up and let's talk about sam brownback.

would you fuck him?

freakin love me some kampsas whitehole.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

kufi-rap fans?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Umm...what hasn't this been tawn'd about yet? I just found this out yesterday via a co-worker (paint me a american)

Not to mention your "Spanish" brethren, Bill Richardson....

would you fuck him?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Let's get a 5 pager going on this so you dudes can out yourselves as being sexist as well (we know there's already a lot of racist dudes on here).

P*t,

weren't you talking about how you weren't proud to be an American in a thread just a few months ago, now you want to talk about the US election process in a thread in which you're ready to accuse potential voters as sexist or racist if they aren't down with the two choices you mentioned?

what gives?

• [
    Seriously, only a white person would be naive to think racism will just go away magically with a certain demographic dying.

I never said racism will go away with a certain demographic dying..I didnt know we were talking about across the board racism dying....little kids of different ethnicities holding hands and running through fields of daisies...I thought we were talking about two individuals running for a public office that takes a certain number of votes...and those votes not being cast by a large amount of voting peoples with a certain mindset, which unfortunately outnumbers the voting peoples of a different, better mindset. You say it wont go away with a certain number of people dying, but you seem to be saying it will go away with a certain pair of folks getting into the white house...whats the difference?

You sound like youre bad at math.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    would love to see them win, unfortunately there is a whole slew of Old American voters that will never let this happen....we gotta wait 'til they die off in about 10 years until something like this could be a reality.

Be that as it may, the majority of people who actually get up and vote consistently are old, upper class white people. Why do you think they don't pander to the youth for votes? Because they know where their bread is buttered (ayozers).
    That said, I think after what we saw this past election is that you can get young people to vote...if things are fucked up enough. :/

Hopefully we'll see some change again.
    I would like to see a woman and a person of color as president in my lifetime.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

would you fuck him?

Which Party?
    I'd Vote.

• I would like to see a woman and a person of color as president in my lifetime.

Give it up for Shirley, who ran before your lifetime.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Give it up for Shirley, who ran before your lifetime.

Reagan is the prez but I voted for Shirley Chisholm...

We're due for a change.

• Last election Kerry popped up from almost out of nowhere to become the leading candidate. In a few months we'll probably be wondering who these two were.

that is not happening. believe it or not, this year's democratic field is like a dream team. hillary, obama, edwards, gore and even biden are all big name democrats who have the potential to raise tons of money and get a lot of support. the democratic candidate will most likely be hillary, but if not, it will be one of the names i have listed. i'll bet on it.

Kerry dropped out today btw.

• Let's get a 5 pager going on this so you dudes can out yourselves as being sexist as well (we know there's already a lot of racist dudes on here).

P*t,

weren't you talking about how you weren't proud to be an American in a thread just a few months ago, now you want to talk about the US election process in a thread in which you're ready to accuse potential voters as sexist or racist if they aren't down with the two choices you mentioned?

what gives?

So i can't discuss politics? then you shoudn't discuss or comment on "crack-rap". Where did I say that HAD to choose or be deemed sexist and racist? I'm just saying it's no secret that there's a couple of closeted racists around here and it woudn't be too crazy or a stretch to find them sexists as well.

Be that as it may, the majority of people who actually get up and vote consistently are old, upper class white people. Why do you think they don't pander to the youth for votes? Because they know where their bread is buttered (ayozers).
    That said, I think after what we saw this past election is that you can get young people to vote...if things are fucked up enough. :/

Hopefully we'll see some change again.

FYI: when I said "share the same ideas" as I wasn't talking about mine, I was talking about a lot of young sharing some fucked up ideologies.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    agreed.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I feel like I'm a pretty modern young man and pretty socially liberal, so yeah, I'd love to have a bitch be president! I think things were different in our grandparent's day, when bitches couldn't do shit, but then when our parents were hippies bitches stopped wearing bras, so by now, in this generation, its totally possible. I'd vote for any bitch that shared my basic political viewpoints. Especially if she had some tig-old-bitties and a bangin ass.

• I'm just saying it's no secret that there's a couple of closeted racists around here and it woudn't be too crazy or a stretch to find them sexists as well.

If you're going to throw this around why don't you man up and name names?

• you

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    you

• seeing as how less than 50% of eligible voters actually voted in the last several elections, i think its just inaccurate to say that the country will not elect a black or female president. what is the % of blacks that voted in the last election?? i guarantee it was far below 50%. if obama runs for pres or even vice president, you will see a huge jump. the same goes for hillary (and women). these two candidates will pull people to the polls who have never voted before, or were indifferent in the last election.

• you

Cool. I'll let my Iranian sister know.

• seeing as how less than 50% of eligible voters actually voted in the last several elections, i think its just inaccurate to say that the country will not elect a black or female president. what is the % of blacks that voted in the last election?? i guarantee it was far below 50%. if obama runs for pres or even vice president, you will see a huge jump. the same goes for hillary (and women). these two candidates will pull people to the polls who have never voted before, or were indifferent in the last election.[/b]

You are absolutely right.

But why can't you see that they'll pull massive amounts of people who didn't vote last time that don't want to see a person of color or person with vagina as President?