For The "Arrested Development" Fans

Comments

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    That's my cellphone ringer and I've been doing the chicken dance a lot lately. Should I get a Segway?

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Arrested Development basically killed the segway. Barcelona and Toronto and probably every other major city have companies offering segway tours; I don't understand how people can use the things post-Arrested Development without feeling like douches. Not that carting around in an oversized stroller was ever a particularly dignified mode of transport, but still...

• Arrested Development basically killed the segway. Barcelona and Toronto and probably every other major city have companies offering segway tours; I don't understand how people can use the things post-Arrested Development without feeling like douches. Not that carting around in an oversized stroller was ever a particularly dignified mode of transport, but still...

there are a few police officers in downtown raleigh that ride around on segways... i always see them when i am leaving work riding down the sidewalk at 3 in the morning on segways with helmets on, and it's never NOT hilarious

• I'm literally about to watch the last 8 episodes of season 3 on DVD right now

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    That's my cellphone ringer

Same here. I'm pretty much annoyed by it now but I'm so not tech savy that it's hard for me to change it.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Arrested Development basically killed the segway. Barcelona and Toronto and probably every other major city have companies offering segway tours; I don't understand how people can use the things post-Arrested Development without feeling like douches. Not that carting around in an oversized stroller was ever a particularly dignified mode of transport, but still...

There's a guy who rides BART in the morning who always has his Segway. During rainy weather he pimped it out with off-road tires.