That new EPMD song "The Main Event"...

El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• I liked it until Keith Murray's part

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    just nice to see them cool with each other again after all that early 90s drama i guess time heals all wounds

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Murray's verse wasn't too hot, but I really dug the concept of making a track in front of a live audience. Good to see them together again.

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    just nice to see them cool with each other again after all that early 90s drama i guess time heals all wounds

philly most, can you break down what the split was over. I cant recall anymore. money? internal squabbles?

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    Murray's verse wasn't too hot, but I really dug the concept of making a track in front of a live audience. Good to see them together again.

definitely agree with this....and the whole live audience concept was tight. Good track after all is said and done too.....hope it sells for them.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts

philly most, can you break down what the split was over. I cant recall anymore. money? internal squabbles?

If I am not mistaken PMD claimed that Erick Sermon had some people break into his house and rob him....or something to that extent....

• just nice to see them cool with each other again after all that early 90s drama i guess time heals all wounds

If I am not mistaken PMD claimed that Erick Sermon had some people break into his house and rob him....or something to that extent....

Sounds like a metaphor for royalties.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts

Sounds like a metaphor for royalties.

yup you are right apparently PMD handled all of the money/ business......