Sangria "To the Beat Ya'll"

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
I've got different two copies of this 12", and am trying to figure out which one to keep.They're both on Real to Reel Records, although I know there is a third version with a pic sleeve that may be on another label.One has a matte red center label; the other has a slick black one and generally more professional lettering/design... I assume that the black one is the later issue.Any insight? Not that this is exactly a record to get exercised over...

Comments

• The one I had was a "pic" sleeve...altho' the graphic was "repetitive pattern" (aka "sangria-to the beat y'all" in different type colors). Don't remember the version of the tune being all too stellar, but it was decent.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    The one I had was a "pic" sleeve...altho' the graphic was "repetitive pattern" (aka "sangria-to the beat y'all" in different type colors).

Coming to a $300 hoodie near you:

Don't remember the version of the tune being all too stellar, but it was decent.

I don't think anyone would describe this record as being any better than "decent"; I own it mostly for historical purposes, but because I care about schitt like that, I also care about having the earliest pressing.