funk trades stone thing, bataan, brightlights, jb

johnshadejohnshade 577 Posts
edited January 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
i'm looking to trade funk 45s for northern 45sFUNK 45S FOR TRADEalvin cash and the registers - stone thing/pt 2 (westbound) ex, pt 2 vg+james brown - shhhhhhhh (for a little while)/here i go (king) nm, also comes in sweet king sleevethe brightlights - motor city funk/pt 2 (silver fox) exthe soul tornadoes - hot pants break down/boot's groove (magic city) strong vg, wolthe soul tornadoes - go for yourself/funky thing (magic city) strong vg, sticker on labelambassadors of soul - cool sticks beat/pt 2 (ovide) exbaby huey and the babysitters - "mighty" "mighty" children/pt 2 (curtom) nmjohnny talbot and de-thangs - git sum/pickin cotton (jasman) exvirtues - meditation of the soul/doin' it (andee) exwarm excursion - hang up/pt 2 (pzazz) ex, pt 2 vg+the meters - chicken strut/hey! last minute (josie) vg++, vgspencer jackson family - bring peave back to the world/pt 2 (scarab) vg++, sl warp naplavell kamma and his afro soul review - soft soul/i know where it's at (tupelo sound) exjoe bataan - johnny's no good/this boy (fania) ex, ballad vg+marva whitney - daddy don't know about sugar bear/we need more (but somebodey gotta sacrifice) (forte) nmeddie bo - hook and sling/pt 2 (scram) would be nm but slight dip in sound at beginning of pt 1NORTHERN WANTS FOR TRADE OR $$$, OR OTHER NORHTERN YOU HAVE FOR TRADEmontclairs - hung up on your love (paula)lou johnson - unsatisfied (big top)lovations - i don't want you/same (capcity)sonji clay - i can't wait to see my baby's face (songee)shirley wahls - why am i crying/ that's how long... (king)mighty marvellows - this town's too much/you're breaking my heart (abc)sapphires - i've got mine you better get yours (swan)sapphires - who do you love/oh so soon (swan)melodics - i never thought i'd lose you/ain't that sharing (m.o.c.)sebastian williams - get your point over/i don't care what mama said (ovide)4 mints (capsoul)wales wallace - somebody i know/talk a little louder (brc)millionaires - never for me (philips)ambers - another love/potion of love (smash)martha jean love - how to succeed in love/do you want (abc)quinn harris - i'll always love you/protect me from myself (m.l.e.)four flights - all i want is you/pt 2 (almeria)danny boy thomas - my love is over/have no fear (groovy)barbara mason - you better stop it/happy girl (arctic)continental 4 - (you're living in a) dream world/nite moods (jay-walking)hit me on the pm or email directly: [email]rswyes@gmail.com[/email]

Comments

• these 2 wants have been accounted for:

melodics - i never thought i'd lose you/ain't that sharing (m.o.c.)
    danny boy thomas - my love is over/have no fear (groovy)

again, if you don't have the specific northern 45s i'm after, but are interested in any of the funk 45s i have for trade, make me an offer.

• GONE
    warm excursion - hang up/pt 2 (pzazz) ex, pt 2 vg+

ACCOUNTED FOR
    wales wallace

almost 140 views and only one email???
    make me an offer!!!

• the following are all still available for trade, now along with:

eddie bo and inez cheatham[/b] - lover and a friend (capitol issue) minty, bb hole, sl warp nap

FUNK 45s FOR TRADE[/b]
    alvin cash and the registers - stone thing/pt 2 (westbound) ex, pt 2 vg+
    james brown - shhhhhhhh (for a little while)/here i go (king) nm, also comes in sweet king sleeve
    the brightlights - motor city funk/pt 2 (silver fox) ex
    the soul tornadoes - hot pants break down/boot's groove (magic city) strong vg, wol
    the soul tornadoes - go for yourself/funky thing (magic city) strong vg, sticker on label
    ambassadors of soul - cool sticks beat/pt 2 (ovide) ex
    baby huey and the babysitters - "mighty" "mighty" children/pt 2 (curtom) nm
    johnny talbot and de-thangs - git sum/pickin cotton (jasman) ex
    virtues - meditation of the soul/doin' it (andee) ex
    the meters - chicken strut/hey! last minute (josie) vg++, vg
    spencer jackson family - bring peave back to the world/pt 2 (scarab) vg++, sl warp nap
    lavell kamma and his afro soul review - soft soul/i know where it's at (tupelo sound) ex
    joe bataan - johnny's no good/this boy (fania, promo (only?)) ex, ballad vg+
    marva whitney - daddy don't know about sugar bear/we need more (but somebodey gotta sacrifice) (forte) nm
    eddie bo - hook and sling/pt 2 (scram) would be nm but slight dip in sound at beginning of pt 1

NORTHERN WANTS FOR TRADE OR $$$, OR OTHER NORTHERN YOU HAVE FOR TRADE[/b]
    montclairs - hung up on your love (paula)
    lou johnson - unsatisfied (big top)
    lovations - i don't want you/same (capcity)
    sonji clay - i can't wait to see my baby's face (songee)
    shirley wahls - why am i crying/ that's how long... (king)
    sapphires - i've got mine you better get yours (swan)
    sapphires - who do you love/oh so soon (swan)
    sebastian williams - get your point over/i don't care what mama said (ovide)
    ambers - another love/potion of love (smash)
    martha jean love - how to succeed in love/do you want (abc)
    quinn harris - i'll always love you/protect me from myself (m.l.e.)
    four flights - all i want is you/pt 2 (almeria)
    barbara mason - you better stop it/happy girl (arctic)
    continental 4 - (you're living in a) dream world/nite moods (jay-walking)

hit me on the pm or email directly: [email]rswyes@gmail.com[/email]

• also looking to trade or pay $$$ for SYLVERS II[/b]