JANUARY BABIES HOLLER

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
My B-day is on the 22nd.I'm going to be 25. Assuming 1/3 of my life on planet earth is over, i'm saying fuck it, i'm gonna gET MOre HOs, BuY DAt Rare ShitZ, and DRiNk 40zS.How old you gonna be and how are you living the rest of your life?

Comments

• I turned 24 on the 8th and I'm starting my first piano lessons on monday. I'm also going to take some photography classes through the university- something I've always wanted to do. I've been playing a thursday night lounge gig for free to step up my dj game and more and more people are starting to come through without promoting. It's a lot of work because I have to bring my own speakers and I just added a 100 lb sub to the list of things to bring with me. It's paying off though- my mixing is improved and my crates are much more interesting.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    birthday was the 13th, turned 26. today is the fifth time ive celebrated it.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I SPENT FUCKIN' 500 BUCKS AT A CLUB TONIGHT FOR A TABLE AND A BOTTLE OF GREY GOOSE. PELASE DONATE ME MONEY. I NEED TO SAVE MONEY TO BUY MORE RARE AND HOS. PEACE. GOODNIGHT SOULSTRUT. I LOVE SOULSTRUT. PAEACE.

• AQUARIOS.
    sixtoo, say word son.
    drunk ass hell.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    NAW SON, I AIN'T DRUNK, I'M JUST COLD AS FUCK IN THIS ROOM YAWMENA???? WORD. WEST LOS ANGELES. UP IN HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE