How hard is it to find...

BabylonWillFallBabylonWillFall 11 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
That Southside movement''I've Been Watching You''AndLou Bond''to the establishment''still havent got these two, some of my favourite ever joints...my 1st post here. south london holla!!!

Comments

• DigginDiggin 319 Posts
    That Southside movement

''I've Been Watching You''

Not that rare.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=306&item=4736277794&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    That Southside movement

maybe he wants the other ss Movement? If so I think its even easier to find (at least cheaper)

as for the Lou Bond I never seen a copy in either LA or Las Vegas...not ultra raer but probably more regional

• DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts
    That Southside movement

And

Lou Bond

''to the establishment''

still havent got these two, some of my favourite ever joints...

my 1st post here. south london

holla!!!
    '
    consider every record you find an milestone

• ShingalingShingaling 877 Posts
    That Southside movement

maybe he wants the other ss Movement? If so I think its even easier to find (at least cheaper)

as for the Lou Bond I never seen a copy in either LA or Las Vegas...not ultra raer but probably more regional

The Lou Bond LP hardly shows up in it's hometown Memphis. Hell, Lou ain't even got one! But, if your real down, some freak is selling it for over $100 on Gemm.

• how bout on a repress?

$100 is a little out my budget...

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    how bout on a repress?

$100 is a little out my budget...

if you're patient you can catch it (lou bond) for a lot less. i recently got one on ebay for about a quarter of that. it's a really great record. i think i'm gonna throw it on right now.

the-breaks.com points to anyone who can tell me what usually sample free crew flipped both of these beats. ("to the establishment" and "I've been wathcing you").

• JKrissJKriss 167 Posts
    outkast^^^

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    S>outkast^^^
    /S>

I was thinking more specifically dungeon family, but yeah close enough. even though you're overlooking this masterpiece

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    we had a bunch of the SouthSide Movement stuff on 45 for a minute not sure if any are left. Their stuff is not that rare though, come across it a few times.