My Podcast Mix #3 is online - Garage/Psych/Prog

DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
The latest installment of the DJ Ferrari podcast is now online. 70 minutes of rare garage, psych and progressive rock all mixed and blended together. Download Now! You can subscribe to the podcast by placing this url in your podcast player: http://www.djferrari.com/podcast.xml Tracklisting:[/b]El Alamo - Malos PensamientosHydroponic Sound System - Uptown Shakedown (Instr)Count Five - Morning AfterDJ Enki - On the Scene (Instr)Shocking Blue - Give my Love to the SunriseRUssell Morris - The Real ThingElias Rahbani - Dance of MariaDub Diablo - DIsco HeadacheSmall Faces - Ogden's Nut Gone FlakeSerge Gainsbourg - Bonnie and ClydeMC Solaar - Nouveau Western (Instr)Ilous & Decuyper - L'EluCut Chemist - The Garden (Bonus Beats)Paul Nicholas - Lamp LighterPugh - Love, Love, LovePoppy Family - There's No Blood in BoneBlonde on Blonde - Spinning WheelMandrake Memorial - Musical ManAnanda Shankar - MetamorphosisErsen - Kozan DagiKarminsky Experience - ExplorationHalina Frackowiak - Ide DalejJuly - Crying is for WritersPawnshop - My ShadeZoo - Endless WordsTaiconderoga - Witchie Tai ToTraffic - Just For YouUltimate Spinach - Ego TripRuth Copeland - Gimme Shelter13th Floor Elevators - ReverberationShadows of Knight - ShakeMohawks - Mony MonyHunger - Mind MachineMusic Machine - People in MeDaisy Clan - Glory BeFreestylers - Spaced InvadersCan - Mother SkyFeedback is always welcome. Enjoy

Comments

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    this is now my soundtrack to looking at bacteria.

microscopic psych. couldnt ask for anything more.

thanks!

• Taiconderoga - Witchie Tai To

you the sumbitch that outbidded me a few months ago!?!?!!??

I need that 45...Im ALWAYS outbid

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Taiconderoga - Witchie Tai To

you the sumbitch that outbidded me a few months ago!?!?!!??

I need that 45...Im ALWAYS outbid

Nope... check the pic. It's from a 70s Pink Elephant sampler that has both tracks on it. I was sick of getting outbid as well!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    DJ Enki - On the Scene (Instr)

All right now! (Also: Thanks for using my song)

DJ Enki - On the Scene (Instr)

All right now! (Also: Thanks for using my song)

You know it! Thanks for giving me 2 copies outside da club

If you tried to download in the last 5 minutes and it failed, try again now. I forgot to add the Id tag info.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Thanks man. I'm sure this will be on heavy rotation just like the others have been.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    very dope.

• VERY DOPE[/b] .

this made my day thanks alot! that first track gives the hole thing an amazing feel for the rest of it

Glad y'all enjoyed it. Good Monday listening for those that haven't checked it yet

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Poppy Family - There's No Blood in Bone

I need more of this record in my life.

• yeah Iv*n!

This is REALLY sweet b/w dang man you've been keeping busy.

This is REALLY sweet b/w dang man you've been keeping busy.

Thanks man... it's been harder and harder to keep the music thing going with work, but somehow I'm still motivated to keep at it!