Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Meth shrunk this guy's whole head!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She could have been so pretty.

She got straight up Flo-Beed!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

• man...that perm seemed like such a good idea after all those melted sudafeds and dismantled vcrs...

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    One time I was walking around downtown Santa Cruz and this homeless lady pulled my friend aside and says "Son, I smoke crack everyday. But I'm tellin' you, I wouldn't ever fuck with meth."

When crackheads tell you to watch out for a drug, you know that shit is fucked.

• One time I was walking around downtown Santa Cruz and this homeless lady pulled my friend aside and says "Son, I smoke crack everyday. But I'm tellin' you, I wouldn't ever fuck with meth."

When crackheads tell you to watch out for a drug, you know that shit is fucked.

wow.

when we were in college, rolling stone published their first of like 200 exposes on meth, and one woman said she would snort coke...to come DOWN from meth.

now, that WAS rolling stone...so, you know.

• Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

man, saw that a cyear or two ago and it haunted me. knew girls that looked like that. i probably woulda had a crush on her in the first two pics. goes downhill quick. you dont have to be too creative to write a story just based on the pictures.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    some of these cats' look fit right in with the lower east side / williamsburg types of nyc.

• Vitamins for methheads, PLEASE!!!!

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    This is crazy this is up here. There was a big Meth related bust next door just now like 8 kids ran out of the apartment. Shit is a fuckin epedemic out here.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    There was some meth-related news today in the UK that it was being upped to a class-A drug and you'd get a life sentence for possession.

With photos like that all over the shop, who in the holy hell would want to dabble with it in the first place, yaoming?

^^^^^^

Whoa..... By pic 6, Meth had turned this broad into Mick Jagger circa 1964 !!!

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

^^^^^^

Whoa..... By pic 6, Meth had turned this broad into Mick Jagger circa 1968 !!!

Ha ha!

She's looking way too happy in the first two pics for my liking. Guess the first photographer's got his photo spiel on lock compared to the New York guy.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts

and i'll raise you with a

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    Please, for make benefit glorious non-US viewers, to explain who these folks are and how they became graemlin-worthy (I have always wondered but was too afraid to ask):

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    I always thought the graemlins were the headz of people from this board.

Or people who used to be on this board...

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

• Please, for make benefit glorious non-US viewers, to explain who these folks are and how they became graemlin-worthy (I have always wondered but was too afraid to ask):

I don't think you need to be from the US to know Dave Chapelle, Will Ferrell or E-40.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    Please, for make benefit glorious non-US viewers, to explain who these folks are and how they became graemlin-worthy (I have always wondered but was too afraid to ask):

I don't think you need to be from the US to know Dave Chapelle, Will Ferrell or E-40.

Dave Chapelle is not in any of those graemlins.

• Dave Chapelle is not in any of those graemlins.

Yeah? My bad then.

• Please, for make benefit glorious non-US viewers, to explain who these folks are and how they became graemlin-worthy (I have always wondered but was too afraid to ask):

I don't think you need to be from the US to know Dave Chapelle In Living Color[/b], Will Ferrell or E-40.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

this is, in fact, a board member

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts

Palpatine:

Spector:

• dayday 9,612 Posts

Damn. The dentist was like "yo, I gotta take a picture of this shit".

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

it's strange how she gets cuter from pic one to pic two, like meth is really agreeing with her. by pic four she's a mexican mother in her late 40's, pic five finds meth transforming her into harmony korine. six is of course the aftermentioned jagger, and the seven + eight are bass and lead guiter in any indie band ever.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

umm, some squirrel
    two gay guys from In Living Color (Damon Wayans and David Alan Grier)
    Will Ferrell as Ron Burgundy in Anchorman
    I don't know who this is!
    E-4o aka Fonzarelli aka 40 water aka Capt Save a Hoe mayne
    some internet star

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    There was some meth-related news today in the UK that it was being upped to a class-A drug and you'd get a life sentence for possession.

With photos like that all over the shop, who in the holy hell would want to dabble with it in the first place, yaoming?

one of my best friends from high school got into it a couple years after graduation. Back in the day he was a total pretty boy, so pretty i nfact that he used to get tons of gay acusations from meatheads. He moved to Las Vegas and began fucking with meth cause a bunch of other people he knew out there were doing the same.

I saw him in Las Vegas a couple months back and the dude looked like skelator. It was one of the hardest reality checks I've had to deal with. the entire time I was with him he was hitting me up for money and trying to get me to do some meth with him, he c alled it "getting certified".

When it was all said and done I hugged him goodbye feeling like it may be the last time we'll have a chance to talk.

To keep it record related I know the owner of a record store that started playing with meth, he got paranoid and fired his entire staff (most of which had been working with him for 5+ years), replaced them with employees that he felt ere stealing form him but not as much as the previous crew. He recently shut down his business.

this shit will fuck your life up worse than any other drug I've seen (crack included)