who here has a Motorola Razr?

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
how the fidduck do you put it on speaker phone after someone calls you?shit is confusing. after having a Nextel for 20 yrs its ridiculous.

Comments

• it's the very top right button that says SPEAKER

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    it's the very top right button that says SPEAKER

yea for some reason i cant find it

there is nothing that says speaker on it

• after having a Nextel for 20 yrs its ridiculous.

after having a Nextel for 20 yrs its ridiculous.

yea basically

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    how the fidduck do you put it on speaker phone after someone calls you?

shit is confusing. after having a Nextel for 20 yrs its ridiculous.

When you open the phone, its the top-side button on the left.

Hold it down till you hear a beap and the display says "Spkrphone On"

When you open the phone, its the top-side button on the left.

Hold it down till you hear a beap and the display says "Spkrphone On"

thank you kind sir

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

thats really funny, because the first thing i said to myself was "i do, but i dont even know how to put the effing thing on speaker phone"

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    One thing that really really pisses me off is that there is no way to extract a voice "memo" from my phone. I have a personalized greeting from Chuck D that I'm dying to use as my voice mail message, but I can't and now its just stuck on my phone. I've tried all the messageboards, the hack sites, and all that shit and it looks like I'm shit out of luck.

damn.

Its the coolest thing ever too. its like "This is Chuck D from public enemy. Gary can't come to the phone right now because he is busy..." etc etc. oh man.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    Is it saved on a Razr?

If not, I have this one little device from radio shack that I used with my cell phone... But its definitely not razr ready....

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Did you try the nokia pc suite to remove that memo dizzy?

- spidey

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    the only way you can convert a voice record from a razor (v3 as far as i know) is by saving it as a voice memo or whatever it's called. i just headphone miced a drop i got and it sounded pretty good for being recorded in a club

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

- spidey

trust me... I've tried everything. I've trolled the internet for answers and I'm not the only one who took a voice memo thinking that they would be able to snatch it later. So far its stumped all the razr hackers. I can't even play it over the speaker on the phone or I would do that and just record with a mic. The only way to listen to it is by holding the phone up to your ear.

I'm so sad, because Chuck D is my hero, and the voice thing he recorded for me is stuck in my phone forever.

• Anyone else have problems with dust under the screen on theirs? pisses me off.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i just started noticing that on mine but my contract is up soon so i will probably be getting a new phone

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

- spidey

trust me... I've tried everything. I've trolled the internet for answers and I'm not the only one who took a voice memo thinking that they would be able to snatch it later. So far its stumped all the razr hackers. I can't even play it over the speaker on the phone or I would do that and just record with a mic. The only way to listen to it is by holding the phone up to your ear.

I'm so sad, because Chuck D is my hero, and the voice thing he recorded for me is stuck in my phone forever.

hmm.. i'm interested in figuring it out now.

- spidey

• edulusedulus 421 Posts
    Anyone else have problems with dust under the screen on theirs? pisses me off.

yea, i had that problem, cingular replaced the phone for me.