Digging for records is a lot like...

LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
...making love to a beautiful woman, first...

Comments

• DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts
    BUSTER POINT DEXTER

• I'm gonna guess either A) you've never made love to a beautiful woman, or B) you know about some amazing record stores.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    I'm dippin with option A, but you do know Swiss Tony ?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    A) you've never made love to a beautiful woman
    you do know Swiss Tony ?

• Digging for records is like......spilling your bag on the carpeted floor.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Digging for records is like......spilling your bag on the carpeted floor.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    You've got to get in early, elbow out the nearest competition, and you'll thank yourself for bringing a ski mask.

You've got to get in early, elbow out the nearest competition, and try not to blow your wad on the first thighlet you see.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    SIK

You've got to roll up your sleeves, get your knees dirty, and just tax that muthafucker. Then remember to post jpegs on Soulstrut.com.

You've got to gently work your fingers through the box, pausing to remember matrix numbers, and then bring it all home a plastic bag.

Thanks, I'll be here all night, don't forget to try the Chicken a la King

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Can someone post that Phil Spector pic with the question marks for me?

• ...making love to a beautiful woman, first...

There's a reference for the UK heads here. Swiss Tony is a character from a UK comedy show that pretty much compares every task imaginable (selling cars etc...) to "making love to a beautiful woman". Believe it or not, it's actually funnier that my description.... Peace.

• idemidem 98 Posts
    nothin else ever ,, thats why we do it ,, not 1 thang compares ,, i been doin it for 20 years and i don't care what anyone says ,, you get me !!! no jegs ever ... unless its of records ,, otherwise whats the use !!!!!!!!!