that goddamn 45 king portable vidya

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
what is he mixing with "the champ"...someone asked me, and it is on the tip of my tongue, but I cant remember...

Comments

• yeah, that vidya....refresh my memory, the one he mixes with the mohawks...bugging the shit outta me

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Slave - Just A Touch Of Love

• nah, not that one, the one he is cutting in with the mohawks..the red/orange label
    the one witht he screams and crowd noise

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    that is awesome! how come noone has posted this on here before???

nah, but it looks like it's on volt and it's nowhere neaer the tip of my tongue.

• no orange volts sound like that(thats what ya want doo doo like "Hot sauce" to sound like, at least I did the first time I found one)...I thought it was an orange volt for a sec...but it is like Chet Poison Ivy or somethin', some gravel voiced 60s thing...

• YemskyYemsky 709 Posts

This has been up here years ago - when Mark released it on his website (long before youtube...)

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

This has been up here years ago - when Mark released it on his website (long before youtube...)

Yeah, it's always been up for download on his own website:

http://45king.com/club/

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    There was a tracklist in the Wax Poetics interview, but I don't have it, and don't remember that one. They listed quite a few more than you see in the clip that's been around, so I guess he keeps going after that clip fades. Great video.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Bar-Kays "Sang And Dance"

• holy shit! I stand corrected...C**d was right, was an orange volt...I was thinkin the volt logo was on the other side...oh well, thanks!

you don't say!? news to me... now if I just had a source to find midget bollywood breakdancing videos i'd be set!

• YemskyYemsky 709 Posts

you don't say!? news to me... now if I just had a source to find midget bollywood breakdancing videos i'd be set!

This ?

i will now abandon sarcasm altogether.

thanks for the didier LP way back when, dude! think I'll go put it on... now.

• YemskyYemsky 709 Posts
    thanks for the didier LP way back when, dude! think I'll go put it on... now.

still have some unplayed OGs in my vault, to be released to the world once the re-press has disappeared.

• shit, I'll take a repress, my OG was stoled! But I just wanna hear it again...where can a dude get one?

• never mind...found one! and ordered it! didnt know they repressed it!