look at this chump.

empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/ele/262378649.htmlCOMPLETE DJ SYSTEM with Microwave SCRATCH LIVE!!! - $3750Reply to: [email]sale-262378649@craigslist.org[/email]Date: 2007-01-14, 3:28AM ESTI AM SELLING A COMPLETE DJ SYSTEM. I CANNOT DJ ANYMORE CAUSE MY GIRLFRIEND THINKS THAT I SPEND NO TIME WITH HER AND I ALWAYS CHEAT. SO NOW BY SELLING MY STUFF, SHE CAN'T THINK THESE THINGS ANYMORE. ALL OF MY EQUIPMENT IS PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW. HERE'S A LIST OF EQUIPMENT THAT I HAVE: 1. PIONEER DJ HEAPHONES 2. 2 NUMARK TTX TURNTABLES W/ SHURE M44-7 NEEDLES 3. PIONEER DJM-400 MIXER W/ EFFECTS & SAMPLING 4. 2 TOV TURNTABLE FLIGHT CASES 5. GATOR 6 SPACE RACK 6. 2 ALTO 15" FULL RANGE POWERED SPEAKERS (500 WATTS A SPEAKER) 7. 1 CERWIN VEGA 15" SUBWOOFER (400 RMS 800 PEAK) 8. DJ TABLE (BLACK CARPET) 9. CROWN XTI 1000 AMP W/LED SCREEN 10. FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER (9 OUTLETS) 11. DELL XPS LAPTOP WITH MUSIC (80 GIG HARDRIVE, 1 GIG RAM & INTEL PENTIUM M PROCESSOR) 12. Microwave SCRATCH LIVE (COMPLETE SETUP W/ EXTRA CONTROL RECORDS) 13. iCURVE (LAPTOP STAND) ALL EQUIPMENT COMES WITH WIRES, POWER CORDS & SPEAKER CABLES IF INTERSTED PLEASE CALL ME @ 718-354-6034 MY NAME IS ANTHONY SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!!!!!

Comments

• damn that is sad, i am really sorry..........
    you can't get her to just come w/ you to your gigs?

mush1

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/ele/262378649.html

MY GIRLFRIEND THINKS THAT I SPEND NO TIME WITH HER...

ALL OF MY EQUIPMENT IS PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW.

• there is no way that dude gets his asking price.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    The definition of weaksauce...
    I mean I've made many a sacrifice to make my family life more
    stable but damn, sounds like somebody needs to man up.
    I know a bunch of people who strike a balance between
    playing in bands or djing and making sure their family
    is happy and secure.

• ehhh. its not like his girlfriend is preventing him from discovering a cure to cancer. assuming this guy isnt insanely talented, i dont think he is being a bitch for wanting to give his girl some quality time.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    ehhh. its not like his girlfriend is preventing him from discovering a cure to cancer. assuming this guy isnt insanely talented, i dont think he is being a bitch for wanting to give his girl some quality time.

She will get to spend more time with him, and quickly realize how lucky she had been to have his hobby around. Then they will break up and he will find another woman to boss him around.

I CANNOT DJ ANYMORE CAUSE MY GIRLFRIEND THINKS THAT I SPEND NO TIME WITH HER AND I ALWAYS CHEAT. SO NOW BY SELLING MY STUFF, SHE CAN'T THINK THESE THINGS ANYMORE.

From this description, I'm not really seeing a healthy relationship, but who knows...

ehhh. its not like his girlfriend is preventing him from discovering a cure to cancer. assuming this guy isnt insanely talented, i dont think he is being a bitch for wanting to give his girl some quality time.

Who cares what it is? Curing cancer, Djing, whatever, it's all about balance.

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    I think the guys just a weenie and can't mix so he's selling it all. If it's all "new" it probably means he bought it all and expected to become a superstar dj overnight. Notice he's not selling any vinyl as well.

Whatever, he and his woman sound like they deserve each other.

I think the guys just a weenie and can't mix so he's selling it all. If it's all "new" it probably means he bought it all and expected to become a superstar dj overnight. Notice he's not selling any vinyl as well.

Whatever, he and his woman sound like they deserve each other.

I think you hit the nail on the head.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    COMPLETE GIRLFRIEND with Microwave SCRATCH LIVE!!! - $3750

I AM SELLING A COMPLETE GIRLFRIEND. I CANNOT DJ ANYMORE CAUSE MY GIRLFRIEND THINKS THAT I SPEND NO TIME WITH HER AND I ALWAYS CHEAT. SO NOW BY SELLING MY GIRLFRIEND, SHE CAN'T THINK THESE THINGS ANYMORE. ALL OF MY GIRLFRIEND IS PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    I think the guys just a weenie

i need to throw "weenie" into conversation more often.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I keep reading this thread title as "Look at this, chump."

I'm like, "Who are you calling a chump?"

• ehhh. its not like his girlfriend is preventing him from discovering a cure to cancer. assuming this guy isnt insanely talented, i dont think he is being a bitch for wanting to give his girl some quality time.

you sound like an whooped-ass dude.

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    COMPLETE GIRLFRIEND with Microwave SCRATCH LIVE!!! - $3750

I AM SELLING A COMPLETE GIRLFRIEND. I CANNOT DJ ANYMORE CAUSE MY GIRLFRIEND THINKS THAT I SPEND NO TIME WITH HER AND I ALWAYS CHEAT. SO NOW BY SELLING MY GIRLFRIEND, SHE CAN'T THINK THESE THINGS ANYMORE. ALL OF MY GIRLFRIEND IS PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

She will get to spend more time with him, and quickly realize how lucky she had been to have his hobby around. Then they will break up and he will find another woman to boss him around.

you sound like an whooped-ass dude.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

COMPLETE DJ SYSTEM with Microwave SCRATCH LIVE!!! - $3750

Reply to: [email]sale-262378649@craigslist.org[/email]
    Date: 2007-01-14, 3:28AM EST

I AM A COMPLETE PUSSY. I CANNOT DJ . I SPEND NO TIME WITH HER AND I ALWAYS CHEAT. SO NOW BY SELLING MY STUFF, SO SHE CAN THINK THESE THINGS. (oddly enough) ALL OF MY EQUIPMENT IS PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW.

I did a little re-editing for the fool. What a pussy. Im a chick, and I would mos def leave his ass for being a pussy on the web. Just imagine him in bed. Jeesh. Yikes!

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I AM A COMPLETE PUSSY. I CANNOT DJ . I SPEND NO TIME WITH HER AND I ALWAYS CHEAT. SO NOW BY SELLING MY STUFF, SO SHE CAN THINK THESE THINGS. (oddly enough) ALL OF MY EQUIPMENT IS PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW.

I did a little re-editing for the fool. What a pussy. Im a chick, and I would mos def leave his ass for being a pussy on the web. Just imagine him in bed. Jeesh. Yikes!

WELCOME!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

WELCOME!

aww, dang. thanks!