CALL ALL CROSBY STILLS & NASH FANS

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Hi, I'm looking for a sample which was used by Paul C on the first Organized Konfusion Demo that never was proper released.Here is the Original ThreadSo someone said it could be that the sample is from the song "Carry On" by Crosby Stills & Nash . Is someone able to hook me up with a MP3 of that CS&N tune ???Thanks in advancePeaceHawkeye

Comments

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    Thank you, are interested in that Organized Konfusion Demo ???

Peace
    Hawkeye

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    That would be CSN&Y, but the MP3 is here so... kinda pointless for me to reply, really. I haven't heard the sample in question, but just to be technical, that part of the song is called "Questions". It's not listed on the album, but the proper title is "Carry On/Questions", and "Questions" is when the song gets funky with the organ, bass, and drums thing.

I know, pointless again.

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    NO its not, I like "trivia".

I checked the song on Amazon before I asked here for the MP3 and it was on a CS&N compilation without the Y. But the songs name was listed as "Carry on/Questions"

Peace
    Hawkeye

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    i was just playing that album tonight! total SS coincidence, as i havent busted out a CSN/CSNY album in like, 5+ years... note that when you crank "suite:judy blue eyes" really loud, 2 things happen: 1. you feel like AP always feels, just for one fleeting beautiful moment. 2. the guitars sound really really weird - you never hear this stuff when its on the radio.

i for one have never heard the O.K. demo in question, and would love to hear it if anyones got it.