YoIGotBeats is THAT DUDE!!!

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Hey Y'all,I gotta say, our main man with the rares outta Nashville showed the Stacks crazy love this past weekend. I just wanted to go on public 'Strut record to shout the man out and express my appreciation for taking me around to great grub, record, and entertainment spots. I had a great time in Nashville although I'm not sure if Vanderbilt is a good fit for me professionally (we'll see). I strongly recommend checking the brotha out if your ever down in Cashville.Peace,Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• COSIGN. G*****s was up in Minneapolis last year and he came to our DJ gig, then I took him to a couple of record spots. Super good dude.

Where did he take you in Nashville? Great Escape? Lawrence Bros? Phonoluxe? Elliston Place Soda Shop? Rotier's? Fat Mo's?

M

• COSIGN. G*****s was up in Minneapolis last year and he came to our DJ gig, then I took him to a couple of record spots. Super good dude.

Where did he take you in Nashville? Great Escape? Lawrence Bros? Phonoluxe? Elliston Place Soda Shop? Rotier's? Fat Mo's?

M

The real question is...if you went to Phonoluxe do they still have that old pre-major label copy of "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice for $40 or whatever? And did you scoop that shit up? Heh. That record used to intrigue the hell out of me but I wasn't paying to hear what it sounded like.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    COSIGN. G*****s was up in Minneapolis last year and he came to our DJ gig, then I took him to a couple of record spots. Super good dude.

M

G****s took me over to Lawrence Bros. and Grimey's. I was hoping to get into the exclusive "upstairs" of Lawrence Bros. but didn't have the pull just yet. I'll try again next time.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• yep...I met dude at Jinx's wedding and he was super-cool. I remember before J's wedding I was talking to Ross about me playing Tom Brock at his own wedding the weekend prior and homeboy kept looking over trying to earhustle.....a true testament to record head; even in the house of the lord he coudn't resist RAER SPAEK!

In my own mind garden,where INI and SA-RA are as relevant as O.P.P. and E-40, I like to think the above photo was taken as both of them where walking out of jail. while the bottom half was induced by the celebration of being unleashed back into the wild ; complimented by corn dogs, ski-ball, and those games where you shoot water into a clowns mouth.

• Cats get asshurt in other threads and gotta act like asking about records no one should care about's the move??? No we didn't go to Phonoluxe - I wasn't trying to waste dudes time.

Thee - I took him LB, GE & Grimeys. We caught grubbage at Noshville and a new joint - The Watermark - for wine & dine and then checked my man's spot where I got on and DJ'ed so Big Stacks could cut rug to Mr. X & Mr. Z, Lil Bastards & Brand Nubian!

Big Stacks - an honor to show you the city. Thanx for the kind words. I do hope things can work on the jobfront here cuz we could run the city like Superman & Batman!

• YP - that flick is now infamous! I always hope to chill with you when I'm out in the Yay. NEXT TIME!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Yo,

Now, I'm 'bout to blow the dust off my ASR-10 and show these cats what's happenin' in the Producer Strut, Round 2 thread. And G*****s, we'd definitely have to double team dudes down in Cashville.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• And let it be knowed that his raglan-sleeved Eddie T-shirt game is on smash.

PS:

And G*****s, we'd definitely have to double team dudes down in Cashville.

EIGH

YEAUX.

• walking out of jail... the celebration of being unleashed back into the wild ... and those games where you shoot water into a clowns mouth.

i dont know whats going on in here, but i'm not above giving a shout to big G (AYO!)

at first i thought you wrote youd run the town like batman and robin and i spit up my drink and started clicking PASUE on repeat.

• And let it be knowed that his raglan-sleeved Eddie T-shirt game is on smash.

PS:

EIGH

YEAUX.

Literall LOL!

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    yep...I met dude at Jinx's wedding and he was super-cool.

yo tambien, he walked up to me during dinner while I was playing a box of Justin's sweet soul 45s just to verify that they did NOT belong to me, haha.

And this thread is already lolzapalooza status.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts

..........and we have the best post of the week

• I think I still have a copy or two of that around here somewhere. I know I sold one or two on Ebay a few years back, but I am almost positive I still have at least one left....that is IF you are interested.

The real question is...if you went to Phonoluxe do they still have that old pre-major label copy of "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice for $40 or whatever? And did you scoop that shit up? Heh. That record used to intrigue the hell out of me but I wasn't paying to hear what it sounded like.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    In cashville over xmas, G****es' lady B***y dropped a: "Should you feel the need to honky-tonk..."

that's about as deep as it could possibly get.

G = that dude.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    G = that dude.

• And G*****s, we'd definitely have to double team dudes down in Cashville.

EIGH

YEAUX.

Literall LOL!
    No homo!!! you guys are straight comedy! Thanx for the love!

Stanky I'm coming to NYC for the bon voyage!

And if anyone has the Speed or Urchin 45s so I can complete my Iron Maiden upgrades.... HOLLA!!!

EIGH

YEAUX.

Literall LOL!

No homo!!! you guys are straight comedy! Thanx for the love!

Stanky I'm coming to NYC for the bon voyage!

And if anyone has the Speed or Urchin 45s so I can complete my Iron Maiden upgrades.... HOLLA!!!
    Yo,

I meant "double-team" on the beatdown tip. Y'all know my steeze, "sorry money grip, I don't go that way..." I'll hold cats while G*****s slugs 'em in the gut, like old Rockford Files episodes. Jim used to get his ass whooped every week.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Stacks - I got it. Folls are clowning

• I'll hold cats while G*****s slugs 'em in the gut, Jim used to get his ass whooped every week.

EIGH YEAUX PART II: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO!!!!

Stacks - I got it. Folls are clowning

I know, I was replying to the rest of the peanut gallery. I had a great time down there, bro. I look forward to returning at some point. I'll give you a shout on the tele sometime soon.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

..........and we have the best post of the week

see, georges and i were hauling geoducks out the ocean right there at coney island WAAAAAY before yall were talking about it here on the strut...

really though i cant believe that picture is 7yrs old. funny... the only difference is i got uglier and georges cut the mop off his head.

i am embarassed to write that i still wear that collared shirt. i didnt realize how old it was... im off to go cry and then get my ass to the store for new clothes.

peace...

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

G = that dude.

he is versatile.
    and making horses dance is in his genes.
    seriously.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    yup, so much the dude!

• The Strut Pyramid!!!!

delorian, finewhine, zarkowie, geezus, and goodiemobb last night at bumpshop!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    The Strut Pyramid!!!!

delorian, finewhine, zarkowie, geezus, and goodiemobb last night at bumpshop!
    damn, georges... you must have put that shit up on here right after we all left. my alcohol soaked self just got outta bed. i'm gonna call you for lunch.

ari looks like he might start a riot.