a. a. allen

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Who can drop some science on this freak? I just found a couple of his sermon freakout records, but I know he did some geniune demon excorsicm shit. The covers list massive records on the back. I want them all! Where is Anthony Pearson when I need him?

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Seriously, one of you needs to give me this record!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Are you sure thats not Bobby Brown circa New Edition?

dig the soundclip, yo!

Oh my god that is ill. I almost spit beer on my computer. "I'm not goin anywhere" haha That lady's voice is crazy.

Oh my god that is ill. I almost spit beer on my computer. "I'm not goin anywhere" haha That lady's voice is crazy.

exactly!!!

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    dig the soundclip, yo!

I had a really bad acid trip in high school. Long story short, after my friend was taken to the hospital I came home. My mom is super religious and spoke in tongues to me. As if that wasn't creepy enough I was still halucinating. My room was really dark and she looked like Gene Simmons and her hair was like medusa with a hundred snakes in it and shit. Later on we found out that the acid was quadruple dipped. That means I had 12 hits. My buddy that went to the hospital had 4 tabs which equals 16. Good times.

I had a really bad acid trip in high school. Long story short, after my friend was taken to the hospital I came home. My mom is super religious and spoke in tongues to me. As if that wasn't creepy enough I was still halucinating. My room was really dark and she looked like Gene Simmons and her hair was like medusa with a hundred snakes in it and shit. Later on we found out that the acid was quadruple dipped. That means I had 12 hits. My buddy that went to the hospital had 4 tabs which equals 16. Good times.

that is wayyy radd!!!

dude it sucked! after that I tried to go to bed (at 7 in the morning, we dropped at about midnight) and I hallucinated for like 2 or 3 hours. actually that may have been the best part come to think of it. haha

dude it sucked! after that I tried to go to bed (at 7 in the morning, we dropped at about midnight) and I hallucinated for like 2 or 3 hours. actually that may have been the best part come to think of it. haha

haha! the one time I took LSD I had to babysit & work a 12-9 shift at a record shop.

you have to change any diapers?

you have to change any diapers?

haha!!! thank god no! the kids (my sisters) were sleeping, and when I checked on 'em they looked like zombies. yeah, I have zombie issues...

tell us about the working at the record store part of the trip!

tell us about the working at the record store part of the trip!

Well, it was an Indie store, so coming to work on drugs was like mandatory, ya know? But for real, ringing people up was just like that scene in Fear & Loathing where he's checking in to the first hotel & the woman behind the desk becomes an eel.

Ok heres another one- also during high school. I used to go to this barber school after school in my senior year. I dropped some acid a half hour before closing . Then I get a call at the front desk. It was my mom reminding me "don't forget you have a dentist appointment". Fuck. I go to the dentist and get a filling, kinda sucked. He was giving me novocaine though so that was radd. And he gave me the headphones I told him I wanted to listen to the oldies channel. I just remember how dope back to back crimson and clover and crystal blue persuasion sounded on that combo.

Who else has some acid stories?? Bring it!

Who else has some acid stories?? Bring it!

Seriously. I know at least 3 of you at one time thought they were GOD & jumped into an empty swimming pool.

my buddy that ended up in the hospital thought he was god. he also thought he didn't need any worldly posessions, including clothes and money.