HI DOODZ, WHAT IT DOO? (MONDAYNIGHTSTRUT)

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
yah I need an excuse to not fire up turbolisternba tv, cnbc, and no reservations tonight is not going to be enuff+ I got the laker v mavs game on dvdhi guys

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hi. I'm about to eat some chili. I have an interview at 11:30pm and then I'm going to go drink.

• yah I need an excuse to not post on Waxidermy because I said I was gonna go make real world moves

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    yah I need an excuse to not post on Waxidermy because I said I was gonna go make real world moves

EXACTLY

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    do it.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    im trying to add classes but the piece of shit website is telling me im not registered for the semester even though i can see my currently registered for classes and this is really pissing me off

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    m***-
    notice: there is nothing happening in this horseshit city tonight.
    that is all.

sorry.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    m***-
    notice: there is nothing happening in this horseshit city tonight.
    that is all.

sorry.

dude it don't matter, I'm dead tired after the "rael world moves" I been making for 24 horas

fuk sinus infections, too

fuk 'em!!!!!

• yah I need an excuse to not post on Waxidermy because I said I was gonna go make real world moves

hey now, maybe mylatency considers posting on soulstrut a "real world move"

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    some cold and sinus meds. 2 doses. 3 shots of irish whiskey. go to bed. cured.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    yah I need an excuse to not post on Waxidermy because I said I was gonna go make real world moves

SCOLDED

• i was going to work-out but realized the white rapper show will be on soon.....