Lazarus s/t LP - Anyone know the TYPE/FONT used???

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
on the cover of the self titled LP from Lazarus(Midsong) from the year 1977? (the font/type in question is in the upper left corner of the cover-as shown in the crappy picture posted below). I need to know this for a design I am working on for a good friend of mines band..he sort of wants me to recreate that style for his bands t-shirts,etc. Another friend thinks it is afont..but I have no idea really..I dont recognize it as a font off the top of my head, but then again, I really can't see it worth a shit since it's bad quality small picture. Anyone know? Anyone have a larger picture of the cover? Anyone have this LP and could be so nice as to scan the top left corner of the cover for me?(that would work WONDERS for me!!!!!!) I know that is asking a lot, but worth a shot. Any help is appreciated! Thanks guys!Heath.

Comments

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• word up! That is better! Thanks a lot!! Is this yours or off the net somewhere? This can help a lot. Anyone else? Anyone with a closet shot to the title?
    Thanks again, man!
    H.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    most likely a custom job.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    word up! That is better! Thanks a lot!! Is this yours or off the net somewhere?

Off of eBay. If I had a copy I would have scanned the logo for you.