I hate everything (NRR)

volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Ever have one of those days when someone just pisses you off so bad you fucking hate the world even though it's really only one person you hate??????? Oh well, I told them to fuck off so I should calm down in a few days instead of doing the whole "I should have said ......" to myself. Plus, does everybody do the argument in your head where your playing both sides? It's almost like argument practice where you try to predict what they will say so you can be ready to go off?????? I've seen it joked about in sitcoms so I'm guess it's pretty common. Why the F do we do this to ourselves?

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    It's called internal dialogue.

And yes, everyone does the argument in their head from both sides.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Glad it's not just me.

BTW can we hear it for punching bags???? It would take a lot for me to actually hit a person, but sometimes it feels good to punch something that isn't going to come out of your rent deposit. Take it out at the gym people!!!!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    BTW can we hear it for punching bags???? It would take a lot for me to actually hit a person, but sometimes it feels good to punch something that isn't going to come out of your rent deposit. Take it out at the gym people!!!!!

word. i need one. hell, everyone needs one.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    If you hate everything why is it not record related. You must hate records as well..NO. I'm just kidding man. Take care.

Funny enough I had to go through a nice Jazz pile today and I hated every second of it. That's when I knew I was over the edge!!!!!